Lindsay Lohan's Mom to Sue 'Glee' for Defamation
"Glee" took a jab at Lindsay Lohan in its Tuesday, November 16 episode and her family is not happy. Dina Lohan deemed the joke about her daughter was "tasteless" and a form of defamation, stating "Shame on them".
In the episode, Gwyneth Paltrow played a Spanish teacher whose lesson included saying "Lindsey [sic] Lohan is totally crazy, right?" in Spanish. The substitute teacher then quizzed the students of what number "5" is in Spanish by asking "How many times has Lindsay Lohan been to rehab?" Again she told the class, "Please get into groups and discuss how many times Lindsay Lohan has been in rehab."
Dina is not taking this lightly for she is planning a lawsuit. She told Gossip Cop, "Our lawyers are sending a letter" to "Glee" on the grounds that the show allegedly defamed the actress who, by all accounts, is working hard on her recovery.
"Lindsay has an issue that millions of people around the world are dealing with yet 'Glee' is treating addiction as a laughing matter," a representative for Lindsay Lohan added.
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'