Lindsay Lohan's Mom to Sue 'Glee' for Defamation
"Glee" took a jab at Lindsay Lohan in its Tuesday, November 16 episode and her family is not happy. Dina Lohan deemed the joke about her daughter was "tasteless" and a form of defamation, stating "Shame on them".
In the episode, Gwyneth Paltrow played a Spanish teacher whose lesson included saying "Lindsey [sic] Lohan is totally crazy, right?" in Spanish. The substitute teacher then quizzed the students of what number "5" is in Spanish by asking "How many times has Lindsay Lohan been to rehab?" Again she told the class, "Please get into groups and discuss how many times Lindsay Lohan has been in rehab."
Dina is not taking this lightly for she is planning a lawsuit. She told Gossip Cop, "Our lawyers are sending a letter" to "Glee" on the grounds that the show allegedly defamed the actress who, by all accounts, is working hard on her recovery.
"Lindsay has an issue that millions of people around the world are dealing with yet 'Glee' is treating addiction as a laughing matter," a representative for Lindsay Lohan added.
More Glee News
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake