Lindsay Lohan's Mom to Sue 'Glee' for Defamation
"Glee" took a jab at Lindsay Lohan in its Tuesday, November 16 episode and her family is not happy. Dina Lohan deemed the joke about her daughter was "tasteless" and a form of defamation, stating "Shame on them".
In the episode, Gwyneth Paltrow played a Spanish teacher whose lesson included saying "Lindsey [sic] Lohan is totally crazy, right?" in Spanish. The substitute teacher then quizzed the students of what number "5" is in Spanish by asking "How many times has Lindsay Lohan been to rehab?" Again she told the class, "Please get into groups and discuss how many times Lindsay Lohan has been in rehab."
Dina is not taking this lightly for she is planning a lawsuit. She told Gossip Cop, "Our lawyers are sending a letter" to "Glee" on the grounds that the show allegedly defamed the actress who, by all accounts, is working hard on her recovery.
"Lindsay has an issue that millions of people around the world are dealing with yet 'Glee' is treating addiction as a laughing matter," a representative for Lindsay Lohan added.
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments