Lindsay Lohan's Mom to Sue 'Glee' for Defamation
"Glee" took a jab at Lindsay Lohan in its Tuesday, November 16 episode and her family is not happy. Dina Lohan deemed the joke about her daughter was "tasteless" and a form of defamation, stating "Shame on them".
In the episode, Gwyneth Paltrow played a Spanish teacher whose lesson included saying "Lindsey [sic] Lohan is totally crazy, right?" in Spanish. The substitute teacher then quizzed the students of what number "5" is in Spanish by asking "How many times has Lindsay Lohan been to rehab?" Again she told the class, "Please get into groups and discuss how many times Lindsay Lohan has been in rehab."
Dina is not taking this lightly for she is planning a lawsuit. She told Gossip Cop, "Our lawyers are sending a letter" to "Glee" on the grounds that the show allegedly defamed the actress who, by all accounts, is working hard on her recovery.
"Lindsay has an issue that millions of people around the world are dealing with yet 'Glee' is treating addiction as a laughing matter," a representative for Lindsay Lohan added.
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2