Lindsay Lohan's Mom to Sue 'Glee' for Defamation
"Glee" took a jab at Lindsay Lohan in its Tuesday, November 16 episode and her family is not happy. Dina Lohan deemed the joke about her daughter was "tasteless" and a form of defamation, stating "Shame on them".
In the episode, Gwyneth Paltrow played a Spanish teacher whose lesson included saying "Lindsey [sic] Lohan is totally crazy, right?" in Spanish. The substitute teacher then quizzed the students of what number "5" is in Spanish by asking "How many times has Lindsay Lohan been to rehab?" Again she told the class, "Please get into groups and discuss how many times Lindsay Lohan has been in rehab."
Dina is not taking this lightly for she is planning a lawsuit. She told Gossip Cop, "Our lawyers are sending a letter" to "Glee" on the grounds that the show allegedly defamed the actress who, by all accounts, is working hard on her recovery.
"Lindsay has an issue that millions of people around the world are dealing with yet 'Glee' is treating addiction as a laughing matter," a representative for Lindsay Lohan added.
- Is Hailey Baldwin Dating Kendall Jenner's Ex Jordan Clarkson?
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo