'Teen Mom' Season 2 Set for January Premiere
The second batch of "Teen Mom" will premiere in January next year, Executive Producer Morgan J. Freeman announced on Tuesday, November 16. The reality show follows the lives of teenage girls during their first year of motherhood after "16 and Pregnant".
The sophomore season uses the girls from the second season of the original show although which of them have not been announced. The first season followed more closely four out of six teenagers on "16 and Pregnant" season 1.
Season 2 had actually been reported earlier this year but the shooting has not been kicked off until now. The premiere date is set for January 11 on MTV.
Meanwhile, it is still blurry whether there will be "Teen Mom 3" featuring the first season's cast - Maci Bookout, Catelynn Lowell, Farrah Abraham and Amber Portwood. On this Freeman said, "We're doing some continuous-type shooting with the original 'Teen Mom' [cast], but nothing's been announced yet about what we'll do with that."
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri