'Teen Mom' Season 2 Set for January Premiere
The second batch of "Teen Mom" will premiere in January next year, Executive Producer Morgan J. Freeman announced on Tuesday, November 16. The reality show follows the lives of teenage girls during their first year of motherhood after "16 and Pregnant".
The sophomore season uses the girls from the second season of the original show although which of them have not been announced. The first season followed more closely four out of six teenagers on "16 and Pregnant" season 1.
Season 2 had actually been reported earlier this year but the shooting has not been kicked off until now. The premiere date is set for January 11 on MTV.
Meanwhile, it is still blurry whether there will be "Teen Mom 3" featuring the first season's cast - Maci Bookout, Catelynn Lowell, Farrah Abraham and Amber Portwood. On this Freeman said, "We're doing some continuous-type shooting with the original 'Teen Mom' [cast], but nothing's been announced yet about what we'll do with that."
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up