'Teen Mom' Season 2 Set for January Premiere
The second batch of "Teen Mom" will premiere in January next year, Executive Producer Morgan J. Freeman announced on Tuesday, November 16. The reality show follows the lives of teenage girls during their first year of motherhood after "16 and Pregnant".
The sophomore season uses the girls from the second season of the original show although which of them have not been announced. The first season followed more closely four out of six teenagers on "16 and Pregnant" season 1.
Season 2 had actually been reported earlier this year but the shooting has not been kicked off until now. The premiere date is set for January 11 on MTV.
Meanwhile, it is still blurry whether there will be "Teen Mom 3" featuring the first season's cast - Maci Bookout, Catelynn Lowell, Farrah Abraham and Amber Portwood. On this Freeman said, "We're doing some continuous-type shooting with the original 'Teen Mom' [cast], but nothing's been announced yet about what we'll do with that."
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says