'Teen Mom' Season 2 Set for January Premiere
The second batch of "Teen Mom" will premiere in January next year, Executive Producer Morgan J. Freeman announced on Tuesday, November 16. The reality show follows the lives of teenage girls during their first year of motherhood after "16 and Pregnant".
The sophomore season uses the girls from the second season of the original show although which of them have not been announced. The first season followed more closely four out of six teenagers on "16 and Pregnant" season 1.
Season 2 had actually been reported earlier this year but the shooting has not been kicked off until now. The premiere date is set for January 11 on MTV.
Meanwhile, it is still blurry whether there will be "Teen Mom 3" featuring the first season's cast - Maci Bookout, Catelynn Lowell, Farrah Abraham and Amber Portwood. On this Freeman said, "We're doing some continuous-type shooting with the original 'Teen Mom' [cast], but nothing's been announced yet about what we'll do with that."
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift