'Teen Mom' Season 2 Set for January Premiere
The second batch of "Teen Mom" will premiere in January next year, Executive Producer Morgan J. Freeman announced on Tuesday, November 16. The reality show follows the lives of teenage girls during their first year of motherhood after "16 and Pregnant".
The sophomore season uses the girls from the second season of the original show although which of them have not been announced. The first season followed more closely four out of six teenagers on "16 and Pregnant" season 1.
Season 2 had actually been reported earlier this year but the shooting has not been kicked off until now. The premiere date is set for January 11 on MTV.
Meanwhile, it is still blurry whether there will be "Teen Mom 3" featuring the first season's cast - Maci Bookout, Catelynn Lowell, Farrah Abraham and Amber Portwood. On this Freeman said, "We're doing some continuous-type shooting with the original 'Teen Mom' [cast], but nothing's been announced yet about what we'll do with that."
- Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts Are Separating After 11 Years Together
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?