Nicki Minaj's New Songs Ft. Drake, Rihanna and Kanye Flood the Web
A few days shy of "Pink Friday" release date, Young Money Entertainment decided to lure fans into buying the album by giving a full listen to not just one, but three new songs at once. They are "Moment 4 Life" featuring Drake, "Fly" featuring Rihanna, and "Blazin' " featuring Kanye West.
Explaining story behind the Drake duet, Minaj once said, "[The song] is about 2 kids that grew up on the same block. They shared their dreams of making it as rappers. They laughed together, they cried together. One day they realize that their dreams have come to fruition. Though they know all things come to an end, they celebrate."
Talking about the track she worked with RiRi, this Young Money first lady stated, "This song is a female empowerment song. But then again, it's not specific to just women. It speaks about flying, soaring high in the face of every single solitary adversity that comes your way."
As for Kanye collaboration, she gushed, "That record is a dope, dope, dope record where Kanye shows off as always. It's one of those for my dudes to ride to, not really crazy and animated, but just like one of them ride outs when you feel good and you just got the top down and you just want to zone out."
Nicki Minaj's debut album, "Pink Friday" is set for November 22 U.S. release. The other featured guests are Eminem in "Roman's Revenge" and Natasha Bedingfield in "Last Chance".
"Moment 4 Life":
More Nicki Minaj News
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media
- Comic-Con: 'Prison Break' Revival Debuts New Trailer and Clip
- Liv Tyler Shares Adorable Breastfeeding Photo With Her Newborn
- Calvin Harris and Kim Kardashian Party Together Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- Drake's New Mixtape Is on the Way as 'Views' Tops Billboard 200 for 11th Week