Nicki Minaj's New Songs Ft. Drake, Rihanna and Kanye Flood the Web
A few days shy of "Pink Friday" release date, Young Money Entertainment decided to lure fans into buying the album by giving a full listen to not just one, but three new songs at once. They are "Moment 4 Life" featuring Drake, "Fly" featuring Rihanna, and "Blazin' " featuring Kanye West.
Explaining story behind the Drake duet, Minaj once said, "[The song] is about 2 kids that grew up on the same block. They shared their dreams of making it as rappers. They laughed together, they cried together. One day they realize that their dreams have come to fruition. Though they know all things come to an end, they celebrate."
Talking about the track she worked with RiRi, this Young Money first lady stated, "This song is a female empowerment song. But then again, it's not specific to just women. It speaks about flying, soaring high in the face of every single solitary adversity that comes your way."
As for Kanye collaboration, she gushed, "That record is a dope, dope, dope record where Kanye shows off as always. It's one of those for my dudes to ride to, not really crazy and animated, but just like one of them ride outs when you feel good and you just got the top down and you just want to zone out."
Nicki Minaj's debut album, "Pink Friday" is set for November 22 U.S. release. The other featured guests are Eminem in "Roman's Revenge" and Natasha Bedingfield in "Last Chance".
"Moment 4 Life":
More Nicki Minaj News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked