Nicki Minaj's New Songs Ft. Drake, Rihanna and Kanye Flood the Web
A few days shy of "Pink Friday" release date, Young Money Entertainment decided to lure fans into buying the album by giving a full listen to not just one, but three new songs at once. They are "Moment 4 Life" featuring Drake, "Fly" featuring Rihanna, and "Blazin' " featuring Kanye West.
Explaining story behind the Drake duet, Minaj once said, "[The song] is about 2 kids that grew up on the same block. They shared their dreams of making it as rappers. They laughed together, they cried together. One day they realize that their dreams have come to fruition. Though they know all things come to an end, they celebrate."
Talking about the track she worked with RiRi, this Young Money first lady stated, "This song is a female empowerment song. But then again, it's not specific to just women. It speaks about flying, soaring high in the face of every single solitary adversity that comes your way."
As for Kanye collaboration, she gushed, "That record is a dope, dope, dope record where Kanye shows off as always. It's one of those for my dudes to ride to, not really crazy and animated, but just like one of them ride outs when you feel good and you just got the top down and you just want to zone out."
Nicki Minaj's debut album, "Pink Friday" is set for November 22 U.S. release. The other featured guests are Eminem in "Roman's Revenge" and Natasha Bedingfield in "Last Chance".
"Moment 4 Life":
More Nicki Minaj News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'