Nicki Minaj's New Songs Ft. Drake, Rihanna and Kanye Flood the Web
A few days shy of "Pink Friday" release date, Young Money Entertainment decided to lure fans into buying the album by giving a full listen to not just one, but three new songs at once. They are "Moment 4 Life" featuring Drake, "Fly" featuring Rihanna, and "Blazin' " featuring Kanye West.
Explaining story behind the Drake duet, Minaj once said, "[The song] is about 2 kids that grew up on the same block. They shared their dreams of making it as rappers. They laughed together, they cried together. One day they realize that their dreams have come to fruition. Though they know all things come to an end, they celebrate."
Talking about the track she worked with RiRi, this Young Money first lady stated, "This song is a female empowerment song. But then again, it's not specific to just women. It speaks about flying, soaring high in the face of every single solitary adversity that comes your way."
As for Kanye collaboration, she gushed, "That record is a dope, dope, dope record where Kanye shows off as always. It's one of those for my dudes to ride to, not really crazy and animated, but just like one of them ride outs when you feel good and you just got the top down and you just want to zone out."
Nicki Minaj's debut album, "Pink Friday" is set for November 22 U.S. release. The other featured guests are Eminem in "Roman's Revenge" and Natasha Bedingfield in "Last Chance".
"Moment 4 Life":
More Nicki Minaj News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert