Confirming Pregnancy, Pink Reveals Possible Baby's Sex
Pink can no longer hide her happiness from the world. After wide speculation about her pregnancy, the hitmaker has finally confirmed that she is having a bun in the oven when appearing on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", which is going to be aired on November 17.
"I'm eating for two these days," Pink answers when asked by Ellen DeGeneres why she is glowing. To the show's host, the wife of Carey Hart explains why she kept the pregnancy a secret for a while, "I didn't want to talk about it because I was just really nervous and I have had a miscarriage before but if I was going to talk about it with anyone, it was going to be with you."
And Pink is willing to reveal her baby's sex, stating "I'm terrified because she [the doctor] thinks it's a girl." She further shares, "My mom has always wished me a daughter just like me. I'm terrified one of us will go to jail."
Still speaking about the pregnancy, the 31-year-old performer claims she "worked for it," adding that "It was not an 'Oops'." As for her marriage with Hart which had been on the rocks before, Pink says things with her husband are "better than ever. ... It's just yummy."
Pink was first reported carrying her first child with Carey Hart earlier this month. At that time, a source told Us Weekly, "She's 12 weeks along. ... Now she's really happy, and she's excited she got pregnant so fast!"
More Pink News
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'