Confirming Pregnancy, Pink Reveals Possible Baby's Sex
Pink can no longer hide her happiness from the world. After wide speculation about her pregnancy, the hitmaker has finally confirmed that she is having a bun in the oven when appearing on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", which is going to be aired on November 17.
"I'm eating for two these days," Pink answers when asked by Ellen DeGeneres why she is glowing. To the show's host, the wife of Carey Hart explains why she kept the pregnancy a secret for a while, "I didn't want to talk about it because I was just really nervous and I have had a miscarriage before but if I was going to talk about it with anyone, it was going to be with you."
And Pink is willing to reveal her baby's sex, stating "I'm terrified because she [the doctor] thinks it's a girl." She further shares, "My mom has always wished me a daughter just like me. I'm terrified one of us will go to jail."
Still speaking about the pregnancy, the 31-year-old performer claims she "worked for it," adding that "It was not an 'Oops'." As for her marriage with Hart which had been on the rocks before, Pink says things with her husband are "better than ever. ... It's just yummy."
Pink was first reported carrying her first child with Carey Hart earlier this month. At that time, a source told Us Weekly, "She's 12 weeks along. ... Now she's really happy, and she's excited she got pregnant so fast!"
More Pink News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris