'The Glee Project' Is Opening City Auditions
Oxygen announced on Tuesday, November 16 that it is launching a nationwide audition for a guest spot on FOX's "Glee". Individuals who fit in the criteria and can fulfill the rules will be selected to compete over several weeks. The journey to find the ultimate winner will be captured on "The Glee Project".
The reality show is a multi-episode series to be broadcast on the cable channel in June 2011. "Musical theater experience is a plus, but not required. If chosen to participate, professionals will train you, so raw talent is welcome. If you have the performing fundamentals and a big personality, we want to meet you!" it is announced.
Casting had actually been conducted online via MySpace earlier this year but the city selections will provide "The Glee Project" with some footage. Open calls will be held on December 18 and 19 in Chicago and January 8 and 9 in Dallas. More details including venue will be announced soon on the official site.
Meanwhile, contestants should check on the eligibility and the songs that they allow in the audition. The list is comprised of various genres including Britney Spears' "Baby One More Time", Poison's "Every Rose Has Its Thorn" and "And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going" from "Dreamgirls".
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group