'The Glee Project' Is Opening City Auditions
Oxygen announced on Tuesday, November 16 that it is launching a nationwide audition for a guest spot on FOX's "Glee". Individuals who fit in the criteria and can fulfill the rules will be selected to compete over several weeks. The journey to find the ultimate winner will be captured on "The Glee Project".
The reality show is a multi-episode series to be broadcast on the cable channel in June 2011. "Musical theater experience is a plus, but not required. If chosen to participate, professionals will train you, so raw talent is welcome. If you have the performing fundamentals and a big personality, we want to meet you!" it is announced.
Casting had actually been conducted online via MySpace earlier this year but the city selections will provide "The Glee Project" with some footage. Open calls will be held on December 18 and 19 in Chicago and January 8 and 9 in Dallas. More details including venue will be announced soon on the official site.
Meanwhile, contestants should check on the eligibility and the songs that they allow in the audition. The list is comprised of various genres including Britney Spears' "Baby One More Time", Poison's "Every Rose Has Its Thorn" and "And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going" from "Dreamgirls".
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'