'The Glee Project' Is Opening City Auditions
Oxygen announced on Tuesday, November 16 that it is launching a nationwide audition for a guest spot on FOX's "Glee". Individuals who fit in the criteria and can fulfill the rules will be selected to compete over several weeks. The journey to find the ultimate winner will be captured on "The Glee Project".
The reality show is a multi-episode series to be broadcast on the cable channel in June 2011. "Musical theater experience is a plus, but not required. If chosen to participate, professionals will train you, so raw talent is welcome. If you have the performing fundamentals and a big personality, we want to meet you!" it is announced.
Casting had actually been conducted online via MySpace earlier this year but the city selections will provide "The Glee Project" with some footage. Open calls will be held on December 18 and 19 in Chicago and January 8 and 9 in Dallas. More details including venue will be announced soon on the official site.
Meanwhile, contestants should check on the eligibility and the songs that they allow in the audition. The list is comprised of various genres including Britney Spears' "Baby One More Time", Poison's "Every Rose Has Its Thorn" and "And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going" from "Dreamgirls".
- Will Smith Deals With Mythical Creatures in 'Bright' First Teaser
- Ryan Gosling, Felicity Jones, Emma Stone and More Read Oscars Edition of 'Mean Tweets'
- John Legend Performs 'La La Land' Soundtracks Perfectly at Oscars
- Ariana Grande Gets People Making Out in Public in 'Everyday' Music Video Ft. Future
- Warren Beatty Is the New Steve Harvey After Oscar Best Picture Flub
- Pregnant Cheryl Moves In With Beau Liam Payne as They Prepare for Baby's Arrival
- Kylie Jenner Is Rushing to Get Married to Tyga
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion