New Teaser Trailers for 'Cars 2' Send the Cars to Spy Actions
"Cars 2" is not going to hit theaters until June 24, 2011, but Walt Disney Pictures has been gearing up to the release by debuting not only one, but two new teaser trailers. The domestic and international trailers have some different scenes but both lead to Mater's adventure of international espionage.
In this "Cars" sequel, Lightning McQueen and Mater the tow truck head overseas to compete in the first-ever World Grand Prix to determine the world's fastest car. But Mater gets caught up in an intriguing adventure of his own and is torn between assisting Lightning McQueen in the high-profile race and towing the line in a top-secret spy mission.
The movie will feature colorful new all-car cast that includes secret agents, menacing villains and international racing competitors. Owen Wilson and Larry the Cable Guy return to voice McQueen and Mater respectively, with "Cars" helmer John Lasseter and "Ratatouille" producer Brad Lewis teaming up to direct the animation.
'Cars 2' domestic teaser #2:
'Cars 2' international teaser #1:
- Beyonce Delays Start of Her Minneapolis Concert due to Storm
- Kelly Osbourne Retaliates Against Ozzy's Alleged Mistress. How?
- Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr. Fly to California to Surprise Cancer-Stricken Fan
- New 'Halloween' Movie Is in the Works With the Original's Helmer Attached
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Blac Chyna Shares First Ultrasound Picture Along With Sweet Message for Rob Kardashian
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise