New Teaser Trailers for 'Cars 2' Send the Cars to Spy Actions
"Cars 2" is not going to hit theaters until June 24, 2011, but Walt Disney Pictures has been gearing up to the release by debuting not only one, but two new teaser trailers. The domestic and international trailers have some different scenes but both lead to Mater's adventure of international espionage.
In this "Cars" sequel, Lightning McQueen and Mater the tow truck head overseas to compete in the first-ever World Grand Prix to determine the world's fastest car. But Mater gets caught up in an intriguing adventure of his own and is torn between assisting Lightning McQueen in the high-profile race and towing the line in a top-secret spy mission.
The movie will feature colorful new all-car cast that includes secret agents, menacing villains and international racing competitors. Owen Wilson and Larry the Cable Guy return to voice McQueen and Mater respectively, with "Cars" helmer John Lasseter and "Ratatouille" producer Brad Lewis teaming up to direct the animation.
'Cars 2' domestic teaser #2:
'Cars 2' international teaser #1:
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher