New Teaser Trailers for 'Cars 2' Send the Cars to Spy Actions
"Cars 2" is not going to hit theaters until June 24, 2011, but Walt Disney Pictures has been gearing up to the release by debuting not only one, but two new teaser trailers. The domestic and international trailers have some different scenes but both lead to Mater's adventure of international espionage.
In this "Cars" sequel, Lightning McQueen and Mater the tow truck head overseas to compete in the first-ever World Grand Prix to determine the world's fastest car. But Mater gets caught up in an intriguing adventure of his own and is torn between assisting Lightning McQueen in the high-profile race and towing the line in a top-secret spy mission.
The movie will feature colorful new all-car cast that includes secret agents, menacing villains and international racing competitors. Owen Wilson and Larry the Cable Guy return to voice McQueen and Mater respectively, with "Cars" helmer John Lasseter and "Ratatouille" producer Brad Lewis teaming up to direct the animation.
'Cars 2' domestic teaser #2:
'Cars 2' international teaser #1:
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer