New Teaser Trailers for 'Cars 2' Send the Cars to Spy Actions
"Cars 2" is not going to hit theaters until June 24, 2011, but Walt Disney Pictures has been gearing up to the release by debuting not only one, but two new teaser trailers. The domestic and international trailers have some different scenes but both lead to Mater's adventure of international espionage.
In this "Cars" sequel, Lightning McQueen and Mater the tow truck head overseas to compete in the first-ever World Grand Prix to determine the world's fastest car. But Mater gets caught up in an intriguing adventure of his own and is torn between assisting Lightning McQueen in the high-profile race and towing the line in a top-secret spy mission.
The movie will feature colorful new all-car cast that includes secret agents, menacing villains and international racing competitors. Owen Wilson and Larry the Cable Guy return to voice McQueen and Mater respectively, with "Cars" helmer John Lasseter and "Ratatouille" producer Brad Lewis teaming up to direct the animation.
'Cars 2' domestic teaser #2:
'Cars 2' international teaser #1:
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Make Red Carpet Debut as Couple at Vogue Event