Video: Ashton Kutcher Punk'd TMZ Staff
Ashton Kutcher is doing a role changing, playing a prank on TMZ staff and the celebrity website's head honcho Harvey Levin. In a clip released by Popchips, the actor relives his "Punk'd" days to imitate Levin complete with the leaning-on-cubicle gesture and the drink. His staff are portrayed by Lake Bell among others.
The parody is taking place in the staff room where each of the paparazzi reports on what they get that day. They discover that TMZ's Charles Latibeaudiere was in a rush to get home, and one staff suggests that he was having an affair. Then the camera captures Levin making a phone call to a person named David, and the staff immediately speculated that it was David Alan Grier.
At the end of the day they try to do the math of what's going on between Latibeaudiere, Levin and Grier. They finally come to a conclusion that the public figures were about to conduct a secret threesome at Levin's 80th birthday. In real life, Levin is only 60 years old.
More Ashton Kutcher News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media