Video: Ashton Kutcher Punk'd TMZ Staff
Ashton Kutcher is doing a role changing, playing a prank on TMZ staff and the celebrity website's head honcho Harvey Levin. In a clip released by Popchips, the actor relives his "Punk'd" days to imitate Levin complete with the leaning-on-cubicle gesture and the drink. His staff are portrayed by Lake Bell among others.
The parody is taking place in the staff room where each of the paparazzi reports on what they get that day. They discover that TMZ's Charles Latibeaudiere was in a rush to get home, and one staff suggests that he was having an affair. Then the camera captures Levin making a phone call to a person named David, and the staff immediately speculated that it was David Alan Grier.
At the end of the day they try to do the math of what's going on between Latibeaudiere, Levin and Grier. They finally come to a conclusion that the public figures were about to conduct a secret threesome at Levin's 80th birthday. In real life, Levin is only 60 years old.
- Watch Britney Spears Shave Her Head in 'Britney Ever After' Trailer
- Mariah Carey's Worst Nightmare! Sister to Detail the Singer's Satanic Rituals and Sex Abuse Claims
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Welcomes Baby Girl Named Ella Grace
- Kristen Wiig Joins 'Last Man on Earth' in a Mysterious Recurring Role
- 'The Voice' Execs Want Blake Shelton to Propose to Gwen Stefani On-Air
- Ed Sheeran Travels Back to His Teenage Years in Nostalgic Video for 'Castle on the Hill'
- 'American Horror Story' Crossover Season Details: Sarah Paulson Could Be Playing 18 Characters
- Kourtney Kardashian Cradles Baby Doll While Covering Her Belly in New Pic