Video: Ashton Kutcher Punk'd TMZ Staff
Ashton Kutcher is doing a role changing, playing a prank on TMZ staff and the celebrity website's head honcho Harvey Levin. In a clip released by Popchips, the actor relives his "Punk'd" days to imitate Levin complete with the leaning-on-cubicle gesture and the drink. His staff are portrayed by Lake Bell among others.
The parody is taking place in the staff room where each of the paparazzi reports on what they get that day. They discover that TMZ's Charles Latibeaudiere was in a rush to get home, and one staff suggests that he was having an affair. Then the camera captures Levin making a phone call to a person named David, and the staff immediately speculated that it was David Alan Grier.
At the end of the day they try to do the math of what's going on between Latibeaudiere, Levin and Grier. They finally come to a conclusion that the public figures were about to conduct a secret threesome at Levin's 80th birthday. In real life, Levin is only 60 years old.
More Ashton Kutcher News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show