Video: Ashton Kutcher Punk'd TMZ Staff
Ashton Kutcher is doing a role changing, playing a prank on TMZ staff and the celebrity website's head honcho Harvey Levin. In a clip released by Popchips, the actor relives his "Punk'd" days to imitate Levin complete with the leaning-on-cubicle gesture and the drink. His staff are portrayed by Lake Bell among others.
The parody is taking place in the staff room where each of the paparazzi reports on what they get that day. They discover that TMZ's Charles Latibeaudiere was in a rush to get home, and one staff suggests that he was having an affair. Then the camera captures Levin making a phone call to a person named David, and the staff immediately speculated that it was David Alan Grier.
At the end of the day they try to do the math of what's going on between Latibeaudiere, Levin and Grier. They finally come to a conclusion that the public figures were about to conduct a secret threesome at Levin's 80th birthday. In real life, Levin is only 60 years old.
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?