Video: Ashton Kutcher Punk'd TMZ Staff
Ashton Kutcher is doing a role changing, playing a prank on TMZ staff and the celebrity website's head honcho Harvey Levin. In a clip released by Popchips, the actor relives his "Punk'd" days to imitate Levin complete with the leaning-on-cubicle gesture and the drink. His staff are portrayed by Lake Bell among others.
The parody is taking place in the staff room where each of the paparazzi reports on what they get that day. They discover that TMZ's Charles Latibeaudiere was in a rush to get home, and one staff suggests that he was having an affair. Then the camera captures Levin making a phone call to a person named David, and the staff immediately speculated that it was David Alan Grier.
At the end of the day they try to do the math of what's going on between Latibeaudiere, Levin and Grier. They finally come to a conclusion that the public figures were about to conduct a secret threesome at Levin's 80th birthday. In real life, Levin is only 60 years old.
More Ashton Kutcher News
- Braless Kendall Risks Nip Slip in Revealing Gold Top, Kylie Flaunts Butt in Thong Bikini
- Ireland Baldwin Dances in the Ocean Completely Topless in Latest Love Advent Video
- The Ancient Princess Is Awakened in 'The Mummy' First Full Trailer
- Taylor Swift Sends Next Album's Material to Ex Tom Hiddleston - But Why?
- See Jennifer Aniston Help Vanessa Bayer Prepare for Rachel Spoof on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Selena Gomez Steps Out With New Haircut at Hollywood Hot Spot
- 'Moana' Remains at No. 1 at Box Office on Slow Weekend
- Are Steven Tyler and His 28-Year-Old Girlfriend Engaged? See the Proof