Cover Art, Release Date and Tracklisting of Adam Lambert's Acoustic Album
Following Adam Lambert's announcement about an acoustic album last month, details of the upcoming effort have finally been revealed. Containing five unplugged songs, it features a shirtless Adam on the front page and will be released for digital download on December 6. There will also be a limited number of physical copies made available for sale exclusive on his official website.
Titled "Acoustic Live!", it lists stripped-down version of Adam's tracks from his debut album "For Your Entertainment". They are "Whataya Want From Me" and "Music Again", which were recorded while he was in Germany, and "Aftermath" and "Soaked" from his Glam Nation tour. An acoustic rendition of "Mad World" which he first performed on "American Idol" is included as well.
Adam Lambert is still on the road to continue promoting "For Your Entertainment". While doing so, he goes on a cross promotion for the unplugged set. "We went around Europe in the earlier part of this year ... and we did a lot of promo, so I had Monty, my guitar player, and my drummer at the time," he said earlier this year. "We just did very stripped-back versions of the songs. We got our hands on some of those recordings. Then we also recorded some of the stuff from the actual Glam Nation Tour, so it's going to be a mix of both."
Of his sophomore set, he said it's still in early stage, "I have things that I'm writing down, little notes that I'm writing here and there, but nothing's started yet on it. But hopefully it'll be out by the spring or summer of next year."
- "Whataya Want From Me"
- "Music Again"
- "Mad World"
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences