Rihanna Says No to Playboy, Explains Why
Sure that many people out there are looking forward to seeing Rihanna baring her body and Playboy is eager to make their dreams come true. The red-haired singer who is now sporting long locks actually has repeatedly been offered to take off her clothes by the raunchy publication, but she refused it.
In a recent radio interview with Angie Martinez, RiRi opened up, "I got a few offers to do Playboy actually. They want to pay you to be naked on the cover." Explaining reason behind her refusal, she said in further statement, "If I'm gonna take my clothes off, it has to be in a classy way and my will, not a check. I wouldn't take any money to do that."
Rihanna is currently in the middle of promotional effort for her new album "Loud" which is coming out Stateside on November 16. She has taped a performance for an episode of "Late Show with David Letterman" which will have Jay-Z on the interview segment. She is also preparing to open American Music Awards this coming Sunday, November 21.
More Rihanna News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group