Rihanna Says No to Playboy, Explains Why
Sure that many people out there are looking forward to seeing Rihanna baring her body and Playboy is eager to make their dreams come true. The red-haired singer who is now sporting long locks actually has repeatedly been offered to take off her clothes by the raunchy publication, but she refused it.
In a recent radio interview with Angie Martinez, RiRi opened up, "I got a few offers to do Playboy actually. They want to pay you to be naked on the cover." Explaining reason behind her refusal, she said in further statement, "If I'm gonna take my clothes off, it has to be in a classy way and my will, not a check. I wouldn't take any money to do that."
Rihanna is currently in the middle of promotional effort for her new album "Loud" which is coming out Stateside on November 16. She has taped a performance for an episode of "Late Show with David Letterman" which will have Jay-Z on the interview segment. She is also preparing to open American Music Awards this coming Sunday, November 21.
More Rihanna News
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Make Red Carpet Debut as Couple at Vogue Event