Rihanna Says No to Playboy, Explains Why
Sure that many people out there are looking forward to seeing Rihanna baring her body and Playboy is eager to make their dreams come true. The red-haired singer who is now sporting long locks actually has repeatedly been offered to take off her clothes by the raunchy publication, but she refused it.
In a recent radio interview with Angie Martinez, RiRi opened up, "I got a few offers to do Playboy actually. They want to pay you to be naked on the cover." Explaining reason behind her refusal, she said in further statement, "If I'm gonna take my clothes off, it has to be in a classy way and my will, not a check. I wouldn't take any money to do that."
Rihanna is currently in the middle of promotional effort for her new album "Loud" which is coming out Stateside on November 16. She has taped a performance for an episode of "Late Show with David Letterman" which will have Jay-Z on the interview segment. She is also preparing to open American Music Awards this coming Sunday, November 21.
More Rihanna News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March