Rihanna Says No to Playboy, Explains Why
Sure that many people out there are looking forward to seeing Rihanna baring her body and Playboy is eager to make their dreams come true. The red-haired singer who is now sporting long locks actually has repeatedly been offered to take off her clothes by the raunchy publication, but she refused it.
In a recent radio interview with Angie Martinez, RiRi opened up, "I got a few offers to do Playboy actually. They want to pay you to be naked on the cover." Explaining reason behind her refusal, she said in further statement, "If I'm gonna take my clothes off, it has to be in a classy way and my will, not a check. I wouldn't take any money to do that."
Rihanna is currently in the middle of promotional effort for her new album "Loud" which is coming out Stateside on November 16. She has taped a performance for an episode of "Late Show with David Letterman" which will have Jay-Z on the interview segment. She is also preparing to open American Music Awards this coming Sunday, November 21.
More Rihanna News
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic: Here's First Look at Nathan Keyes as Justin Timberlake
- Johnny Depp and Michelle Pfeiffer Eyed to Join 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape