'DWTS': Brandy Eliminated, Bristol Palin Goes to Finale
Bristol Palin is through to the final round of "Dancing with the Stars" as Brandy leaves the show in this week's elimination. Bristol was again the lowest scorer on Monday's performance night but audience voting revealed she is much loved on the dance floor.
Bristol indeed scored her first triple 9s last night with her Paso Doble but her competitors excelled higher with scores no less than 9. Brandy scored the same with Bristol on the Paso Doble but she received a perfect score for Argentine Tango while Bristol earned only 26/30 for her Waltz.
"I don't know how I feel right now," said tearful Brandy who was stunned by the announcement. Co-host Brooke Burke said it was a shocking elimination, backed up by judge Bruno Tonioli who had expected Brandy to do a freestyle in the finale. He gave the singer an open invitation to appear on the finale anyway, but she did not reply.
The two-night finale on November 22 and 23 will now be a competition between Jennifer Grey, Kyle Massey and Bristol Palin.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory