'DWTS': Brandy Eliminated, Bristol Palin Goes to Finale
Bristol Palin is through to the final round of "Dancing with the Stars" as Brandy leaves the show in this week's elimination. Bristol was again the lowest scorer on Monday's performance night but audience voting revealed she is much loved on the dance floor.
Bristol indeed scored her first triple 9s last night with her Paso Doble but her competitors excelled higher with scores no less than 9. Brandy scored the same with Bristol on the Paso Doble but she received a perfect score for Argentine Tango while Bristol earned only 26/30 for her Waltz.
"I don't know how I feel right now," said tearful Brandy who was stunned by the announcement. Co-host Brooke Burke said it was a shocking elimination, backed up by judge Bruno Tonioli who had expected Brandy to do a freestyle in the finale. He gave the singer an open invitation to appear on the finale anyway, but she did not reply.
The two-night finale on November 22 and 23 will now be a competition between Jennifer Grey, Kyle Massey and Bristol Palin.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?