'DWTS': Brandy Eliminated, Bristol Palin Goes to Finale
Bristol Palin is through to the final round of "Dancing with the Stars" as Brandy leaves the show in this week's elimination. Bristol was again the lowest scorer on Monday's performance night but audience voting revealed she is much loved on the dance floor.
Bristol indeed scored her first triple 9s last night with her Paso Doble but her competitors excelled higher with scores no less than 9. Brandy scored the same with Bristol on the Paso Doble but she received a perfect score for Argentine Tango while Bristol earned only 26/30 for her Waltz.
"I don't know how I feel right now," said tearful Brandy who was stunned by the announcement. Co-host Brooke Burke said it was a shocking elimination, backed up by judge Bruno Tonioli who had expected Brandy to do a freestyle in the finale. He gave the singer an open invitation to appear on the finale anyway, but she did not reply.
The two-night finale on November 22 and 23 will now be a competition between Jennifer Grey, Kyle Massey and Bristol Palin.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics