'DWTS': Brandy Eliminated, Bristol Palin Goes to Finale
Bristol Palin is through to the final round of "Dancing with the Stars" as Brandy leaves the show in this week's elimination. Bristol was again the lowest scorer on Monday's performance night but audience voting revealed she is much loved on the dance floor.
Bristol indeed scored her first triple 9s last night with her Paso Doble but her competitors excelled higher with scores no less than 9. Brandy scored the same with Bristol on the Paso Doble but she received a perfect score for Argentine Tango while Bristol earned only 26/30 for her Waltz.
"I don't know how I feel right now," said tearful Brandy who was stunned by the announcement. Co-host Brooke Burke said it was a shocking elimination, backed up by judge Bruno Tonioli who had expected Brandy to do a freestyle in the finale. He gave the singer an open invitation to appear on the finale anyway, but she did not reply.
The two-night finale on November 22 and 23 will now be a competition between Jennifer Grey, Kyle Massey and Bristol Palin.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion