Rep Denies Eva Longoria and Tony Parker Are Divorcing
Eva Longoria and Tony Parker's marriage is still okay. In contrary to report mentioning that they are set to end their marriage with Tony filling for divorce, the actress' rep has said the story is "100% false". The rep adds that Tony did not file and the couple does not even have a divorce lawyer.
Sparking rumor of Eva and Tony's marriage split was TMZ. The site claimed to have learned that the basketball player had filed for divorce and two clerks at the Bexar County Courthouse in Texas had told them the case was filed and sealed by a family law judge.
The site, however, has since replaced the story with a denial. Additionally, another clerk at the courthouse, who is in charge of sealed cases, has told TMZ that no such case has crossed her desk.
Eva Longoria and Tony Parker tied the knot on July 6, 2007 and had a lavish church wedding the day after in Paris. Few months later, the "Desperate Housewives" star announced that she personally and professionally adopted her husband name, becoming Mrs. Eva Longoria Parker. The pair has not had a child yet despite Eva's eagerness to have "lots of children".
UPDATE: Though Eva Longoria's rep shot down report that Tony Parker had filed for divorce, a source says the actress plans to file divorce papers of her own as early as Wednesday, November 17. The new report from People additionally says that Eva was "totally and completely blindsided" by rumor of her husband's infidelity appearing recently.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group