Rep Denies Eva Longoria and Tony Parker Are Divorcing
Eva Longoria and Tony Parker's marriage is still okay. In contrary to report mentioning that they are set to end their marriage with Tony filling for divorce, the actress' rep has said the story is "100% false". The rep adds that Tony did not file and the couple does not even have a divorce lawyer.
Sparking rumor of Eva and Tony's marriage split was TMZ. The site claimed to have learned that the basketball player had filed for divorce and two clerks at the Bexar County Courthouse in Texas had told them the case was filed and sealed by a family law judge.
The site, however, has since replaced the story with a denial. Additionally, another clerk at the courthouse, who is in charge of sealed cases, has told TMZ that no such case has crossed her desk.
Eva Longoria and Tony Parker tied the knot on July 6, 2007 and had a lavish church wedding the day after in Paris. Few months later, the "Desperate Housewives" star announced that she personally and professionally adopted her husband name, becoming Mrs. Eva Longoria Parker. The pair has not had a child yet despite Eva's eagerness to have "lots of children".
UPDATE: Though Eva Longoria's rep shot down report that Tony Parker had filed for divorce, a source says the actress plans to file divorce papers of her own as early as Wednesday, November 17. The new report from People additionally says that Eva was "totally and completely blindsided" by rumor of her husband's infidelity appearing recently.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics