'Glee' 2.08 Preview: Finn Plus Kurt Equals to Furt
It's a lot of wedding next week on "Glee". Kurt's father and Finn's mom are walking down the aisle, meaning Finn and Kurt are going to be step-brothers legally. Even Sue is getting married, although Jane Lynch says it's going to be "unconventional" and "weird". Preview of the episode also reveals Sam getting down on one knee in front of Quinn.
Not only weddings, "Furt" also features Carol Burnett as Sue's "Nazi-hunting" mother, Doris who shows up in Lima to check in on her girls. "She's retired. They caught the last Nazi. You get the idea where Sue got her temperament from. This mother makes Sue Sylvester look like Mother Teresa," Burnett described her character to TV Guide.
Meanwhile, Kurt makes an important decision after getting pushed to his breaking point, and Rachel and Finn take a big step. There will also be a spotlight for Dave Karofsky. "My parents get involved," star Max Adler revealed to Zap2It about his character's trouble at school. "My mom is not there but you meet my dad (played by Daniel Roebuck). Mike O'Malley's in the episode too."
Beside the classic wedding march, there will be Wonderful Town's "Ohio" which would be performed by Sue and her mother. It was actually Burnett's idea to perform the musical's song which was later approved by creator Ryan Murphy.
"Furt" airs November 23 on FOX.
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media
- Comic-Con: 'Prison Break' Revival Debuts New Trailer and Clip
- Liv Tyler Shares Adorable Breastfeeding Photo With Her Newborn
- Calvin Harris and Kim Kardashian Party Together Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- Drake's New Mixtape Is on the Way as 'Views' Tops Billboard 200 for 11th Week