Confirming Ryan Seacrest Romance, Julianne Hough Calls Him 'Phenomenal'
After months of speculations, country music star Julianne Hough has finally come clean about her relationship with "American Idol" host Ryan Seacrest. In an interview to promote her movie "Burlesque" on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", Hough said that Seacrest is a "phenomenal" and "romantic" boyfriend.
"Oh my gosh. He's phenomenal. He's really romantic. He's not even in town and I got in my car and there are flowers everywhere," Hough gushed during the chat with Ellen DeGeneres for Tuesday's November 16 episode. "For my birthday, same thing - like flowers everywhere. I was almost embarrassed. You walk in and you're like, 'Is this my room? I don't even know.' I'm kind of embarrassed."
And though Hough and Seacrest had kept their romance under the radar since they were romantically linked earlier this year, the two are apparently open to both parents. "Everyone's like 'Oh you met the folks?' Its like, I don't know. Both of our folks are like our best friends so when we hang out, it's more like hanging out with friends," the 22-year-old beauty revealed.
Furthermore, Hough also talked about her relationship with Seacrest to People. "I could not be happier. Everything is wonderful. We are very compatible," she said. As for the attention she and Seacrest got, she explained, "People I have dated in the past, even though they have had a status of some sort, it was never like this. But when it's worth it, it's worth it."
- Snoop Dogg Denies Mocking His 'Nephew' Young Thug in 'Moment I Feared' Video
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 9 Finale: Does Your Favorite Win?
- Kesha's Mother Admits She Has No Firsthand Personal Knowledge of Alleged Rape by Dr. Luke
- Meet Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes' Youngest Daughter Amada
- Tyga Premieres Fun Video for 'Flossin' Featuring His Son King Cairo
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs