Confirming Ryan Seacrest Romance, Julianne Hough Calls Him 'Phenomenal'
After months of speculations, country music star Julianne Hough has finally come clean about her relationship with "American Idol" host Ryan Seacrest. In an interview to promote her movie "Burlesque" on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", Hough said that Seacrest is a "phenomenal" and "romantic" boyfriend.
"Oh my gosh. He's phenomenal. He's really romantic. He's not even in town and I got in my car and there are flowers everywhere," Hough gushed during the chat with Ellen DeGeneres for Tuesday's November 16 episode. "For my birthday, same thing - like flowers everywhere. I was almost embarrassed. You walk in and you're like, 'Is this my room? I don't even know.' I'm kind of embarrassed."
And though Hough and Seacrest had kept their romance under the radar since they were romantically linked earlier this year, the two are apparently open to both parents. "Everyone's like 'Oh you met the folks?' Its like, I don't know. Both of our folks are like our best friends so when we hang out, it's more like hanging out with friends," the 22-year-old beauty revealed.
Furthermore, Hough also talked about her relationship with Seacrest to People. "I could not be happier. Everything is wonderful. We are very compatible," she said. As for the attention she and Seacrest got, she explained, "People I have dated in the past, even though they have had a status of some sort, it was never like this. But when it's worth it, it's worth it."
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans
- Stephen Amell and Will Arnett Joke About Making an 'Arrow' Feature Film
- Liam Hemsworth Admits His 2013 Split From Miley Cyrus 'Was Hard'
- Madonna Throws Shade at BET for Diss Over Her BBMA Tribute to Prince