Confirming Ryan Seacrest Romance, Julianne Hough Calls Him 'Phenomenal'
After months of speculations, country music star Julianne Hough has finally come clean about her relationship with "American Idol" host Ryan Seacrest. In an interview to promote her movie "Burlesque" on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", Hough said that Seacrest is a "phenomenal" and "romantic" boyfriend.
"Oh my gosh. He's phenomenal. He's really romantic. He's not even in town and I got in my car and there are flowers everywhere," Hough gushed during the chat with Ellen DeGeneres for Tuesday's November 16 episode. "For my birthday, same thing - like flowers everywhere. I was almost embarrassed. You walk in and you're like, 'Is this my room? I don't even know.' I'm kind of embarrassed."
And though Hough and Seacrest had kept their romance under the radar since they were romantically linked earlier this year, the two are apparently open to both parents. "Everyone's like 'Oh you met the folks?' Its like, I don't know. Both of our folks are like our best friends so when we hang out, it's more like hanging out with friends," the 22-year-old beauty revealed.
Furthermore, Hough also talked about her relationship with Seacrest to People. "I could not be happier. Everything is wonderful. We are very compatible," she said. As for the attention she and Seacrest got, she explained, "People I have dated in the past, even though they have had a status of some sort, it was never like this. But when it's worth it, it's worth it."
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour