Confirming Ryan Seacrest Romance, Julianne Hough Calls Him 'Phenomenal'
After months of speculations, country music star Julianne Hough has finally come clean about her relationship with "American Idol" host Ryan Seacrest. In an interview to promote her movie "Burlesque" on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", Hough said that Seacrest is a "phenomenal" and "romantic" boyfriend.
"Oh my gosh. He's phenomenal. He's really romantic. He's not even in town and I got in my car and there are flowers everywhere," Hough gushed during the chat with Ellen DeGeneres for Tuesday's November 16 episode. "For my birthday, same thing - like flowers everywhere. I was almost embarrassed. You walk in and you're like, 'Is this my room? I don't even know.' I'm kind of embarrassed."
And though Hough and Seacrest had kept their romance under the radar since they were romantically linked earlier this year, the two are apparently open to both parents. "Everyone's like 'Oh you met the folks?' Its like, I don't know. Both of our folks are like our best friends so when we hang out, it's more like hanging out with friends," the 22-year-old beauty revealed.
Furthermore, Hough also talked about her relationship with Seacrest to People. "I could not be happier. Everything is wonderful. We are very compatible," she said. As for the attention she and Seacrest got, she explained, "People I have dated in the past, even though they have had a status of some sort, it was never like this. But when it's worth it, it's worth it."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby