Michael Jackson's 'One More Chance' Music Video Surfaces
Michael Jackson's "One More Chance" music video has just come out via TMZ which confirmed it's "the real deal." It was filmed by the late King of Pop in 2003 and left unfinished when he was caught up in child molestation charges.
Now, the clip has reportedly been polished by people from his camp and will be included in the MJ boxset called "Vision" which is about to come out later this month. The song itself was written by R. Kelly and has appeared in Michael's 2003 compilation set "Number Ones"
Beside releasing a boxset, Michael Jackson's people are also preparing to drop a posthumous album simply called "Michael" on December 14 amidst controversies surrounding authenticity of his voice. The album will feature Akon, 50 Cent and Lenny Kravitz.
Michael Jackson's "One More Chance" music video
More Michael Jackson News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance