Michael Jackson's 'One More Chance' Music Video Surfaces
Michael Jackson's "One More Chance" music video has just come out via TMZ which confirmed it's "the real deal." It was filmed by the late King of Pop in 2003 and left unfinished when he was caught up in child molestation charges.
Now, the clip has reportedly been polished by people from his camp and will be included in the MJ boxset called "Vision" which is about to come out later this month. The song itself was written by R. Kelly and has appeared in Michael's 2003 compilation set "Number Ones"
Beside releasing a boxset, Michael Jackson's people are also preparing to drop a posthumous album simply called "Michael" on December 14 amidst controversies surrounding authenticity of his voice. The album will feature Akon, 50 Cent and Lenny Kravitz.
Michael Jackson's "One More Chance" music video
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video