Kellan Lutz and AnnaLynne McCord Spotted Exiting Low Budget Motel
Kellan Lutz and AnnaLynne McCord are seemingly back together. The couple, who allegedly ended their relationship in October, were photographed at a low budget motel in Studio City on Monday morning, November 15, TMZ reported.
While Lutz was seen common in his gray T-shirt, jeans and baseball hat, it seemed that McCord wanted to put something under the radar. In a picture obtained by the site, the "Fired Up" actress was snapped putting on a short dark wig and big sunglasses as she exited the motel.
Both Lutz and McCord haven't responded to the motel sighting. The two have been in on-and-off relationship since they were first reported dating in late 2008. Back in September, McCord gushed about her relationship with Lutz, saying "To have him actually come down with me and get right in there was amazing."
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab