Kellan Lutz and AnnaLynne McCord Spotted Exiting Low Budget Motel
Kellan Lutz and AnnaLynne McCord are seemingly back together. The couple, who allegedly ended their relationship in October, were photographed at a low budget motel in Studio City on Monday morning, November 15, TMZ reported.
While Lutz was seen common in his gray T-shirt, jeans and baseball hat, it seemed that McCord wanted to put something under the radar. In a picture obtained by the site, the "Fired Up" actress was snapped putting on a short dark wig and big sunglasses as she exited the motel.
Both Lutz and McCord haven't responded to the motel sighting. The two have been in on-and-off relationship since they were first reported dating in late 2008. Back in September, McCord gushed about her relationship with Lutz, saying "To have him actually come down with me and get right in there was amazing."
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed