Official Behind-the-Scene of Bruno Mars' 'Grenade' Music Video
Bruno Mars has generously offered a sneak peek to his upcoming music video which was filmed for latest single "Grenade". The on-set footage teases what to expect from the clip which will be premiered in full on November 19, featuring him wearing a suit and dragging a piano through the streets.
"The concept of the video is my struggle," Bruno said in a Los Angeles set of the shooting. "I tell this girl I'd do anything for her, so I'm going as far as dragging a piano to get to her just so I can sing my heart out." He added, "A lot of people think that this is camera trick, but that was a heavy piano."
"Grenade" is taken from Bruno Mars' critically-acclaimed debut album "Doo - Wops & Hooligans" which has been in stores since last month and reached No. 3 on Billboard Hot 200.
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Mixed-Up Teams and Nude Photo Shoot
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Backstreet Boys' Performance, a 'Nickathlon' and a Zero Gravity Date
- See Margot Robbie's Drastic Transformation to Portray Tonya Harding
- Green Day Roasts Donald Trump in 'Troubled Times' Lyric Video
- New Couple Alert! Suki Waterhouse and 'Rogue One' Star Diego Luna Caught Getting Handsy in Mexico
- Kourtney Kardashian Is Still 'Serious' About Scott Disick Despite Reunion With Justin Bieber
- Mariah Carey and Elton John Rake in Millions of Dollars From Russian Billionaire Heiress' Wedding
- Armie Hammer and Elizabeth Chambers Welcome Baby No. 2