Official Behind-the-Scene of Bruno Mars' 'Grenade' Music Video
Bruno Mars has generously offered a sneak peek to his upcoming music video which was filmed for latest single "Grenade". The on-set footage teases what to expect from the clip which will be premiered in full on November 19, featuring him wearing a suit and dragging a piano through the streets.
"The concept of the video is my struggle," Bruno said in a Los Angeles set of the shooting. "I tell this girl I'd do anything for her, so I'm going as far as dragging a piano to get to her just so I can sing my heart out." He added, "A lot of people think that this is camera trick, but that was a heavy piano."
"Grenade" is taken from Bruno Mars' critically-acclaimed debut album "Doo - Wops & Hooligans" which has been in stores since last month and reached No. 3 on Billboard Hot 200.
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2