Official Behind-the-Scene of Bruno Mars' 'Grenade' Music Video
Bruno Mars has generously offered a sneak peek to his upcoming music video which was filmed for latest single "Grenade". The on-set footage teases what to expect from the clip which will be premiered in full on November 19, featuring him wearing a suit and dragging a piano through the streets.
"The concept of the video is my struggle," Bruno said in a Los Angeles set of the shooting. "I tell this girl I'd do anything for her, so I'm going as far as dragging a piano to get to her just so I can sing my heart out." He added, "A lot of people think that this is camera trick, but that was a heavy piano."
"Grenade" is taken from Bruno Mars' critically-acclaimed debut album "Doo - Wops & Hooligans" which has been in stores since last month and reached No. 3 on Billboard Hot 200.
More Bruno Mars News
- NBC Sets Premiere Date for DC Comics' Comedy 'Powerless'
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016