Official Behind-the-Scene of Bruno Mars' 'Grenade' Music Video
Bruno Mars has generously offered a sneak peek to his upcoming music video which was filmed for latest single "Grenade". The on-set footage teases what to expect from the clip which will be premiered in full on November 19, featuring him wearing a suit and dragging a piano through the streets.
"The concept of the video is my struggle," Bruno said in a Los Angeles set of the shooting. "I tell this girl I'd do anything for her, so I'm going as far as dragging a piano to get to her just so I can sing my heart out." He added, "A lot of people think that this is camera trick, but that was a heavy piano."
"Grenade" is taken from Bruno Mars' critically-acclaimed debut album "Doo - Wops & Hooligans" which has been in stores since last month and reached No. 3 on Billboard Hot 200.
More Bruno Mars News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle