Official Behind-the-Scene of Bruno Mars' 'Grenade' Music Video
Bruno Mars has generously offered a sneak peek to his upcoming music video which was filmed for latest single "Grenade". The on-set footage teases what to expect from the clip which will be premiered in full on November 19, featuring him wearing a suit and dragging a piano through the streets.
"The concept of the video is my struggle," Bruno said in a Los Angeles set of the shooting. "I tell this girl I'd do anything for her, so I'm going as far as dragging a piano to get to her just so I can sing my heart out." He added, "A lot of people think that this is camera trick, but that was a heavy piano."
"Grenade" is taken from Bruno Mars' critically-acclaimed debut album "Doo - Wops & Hooligans" which has been in stores since last month and reached No. 3 on Billboard Hot 200.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed