Michael Phelps and Brittny Gastineau 'Really Are Dating'
Olympic gold medalist Michael Phelps has sparked rumors that he is dating socialite Brittny Gastineau following their Saturday outing. And now, a source told HollywoodLife that the two are indeed seriously seeing each other, saying "It's new but Brittny really likes him. They really are dating."
Fueling the dating story, an insider told Hollyscoop, "They're really into each other." Michael and Brittny, who is also the daughter of former New York Jets star Mark Gastineau, sparked rumors that they may be an item after they were caught hitting a Coffee Bean at The Grove shopping center in Los Angeles together on Saturday, November 13, TMZ reported.
In a video obtained by the site, Michael and Brittny were first seen together. However, after they learned that the site's camera started up, the two decided to split and went into separate directions. The site further mentioned that the rumored lovers were also seen hanging out at the Mondrian Hotel on the night earlier and they were "very cozy."
More Michael Phelps News
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo
- 'Pacific Rim 2' Gets New Release Date
- Gwyneth Paltrow on Being the Most Hated Celebrity: 'What Did I Do?'
- Vanessa Lachey Lands Lead Role in 'First Wives Club' TV Remake
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'