Michael Phelps and Brittny Gastineau 'Really Are Dating'
Olympic gold medalist Michael Phelps has sparked rumors that he is dating socialite Brittny Gastineau following their Saturday outing. And now, a source told HollywoodLife that the two are indeed seriously seeing each other, saying "It's new but Brittny really likes him. They really are dating."
Fueling the dating story, an insider told Hollyscoop, "They're really into each other." Michael and Brittny, who is also the daughter of former New York Jets star Mark Gastineau, sparked rumors that they may be an item after they were caught hitting a Coffee Bean at The Grove shopping center in Los Angeles together on Saturday, November 13, TMZ reported.
In a video obtained by the site, Michael and Brittny were first seen together. However, after they learned that the site's camera started up, the two decided to split and went into separate directions. The site further mentioned that the rumored lovers were also seen hanging out at the Mondrian Hotel on the night earlier and they were "very cozy."
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports
- Chris Pine Shaves His Head Bald. Find Out How 'Homeland' Inspired His New Look
- Tyga Threatens to Sue Blac Chyna for Defamation After Snapchat Rant
- 'DWTS' Pro Cheryl Burke Is on Board for 'Dance Moms' Following Abby Lee Miller's Dramatic Exit
- Ben Affleck Looks in Good Spirits While Making First Public Appearance Since Rehab