Michael Phelps and Brittny Gastineau 'Really Are Dating'
Olympic gold medalist Michael Phelps has sparked rumors that he is dating socialite Brittny Gastineau following their Saturday outing. And now, a source told HollywoodLife that the two are indeed seriously seeing each other, saying "It's new but Brittny really likes him. They really are dating."
Fueling the dating story, an insider told Hollyscoop, "They're really into each other." Michael and Brittny, who is also the daughter of former New York Jets star Mark Gastineau, sparked rumors that they may be an item after they were caught hitting a Coffee Bean at The Grove shopping center in Los Angeles together on Saturday, November 13, TMZ reported.
In a video obtained by the site, Michael and Brittny were first seen together. However, after they learned that the site's camera started up, the two decided to split and went into separate directions. The site further mentioned that the rumored lovers were also seen hanging out at the Mondrian Hotel on the night earlier and they were "very cozy."
More Michael Phelps News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story