Michael Phelps and Brittny Gastineau 'Really Are Dating'
Olympic gold medalist Michael Phelps has sparked rumors that he is dating socialite Brittny Gastineau following their Saturday outing. And now, a source told HollywoodLife that the two are indeed seriously seeing each other, saying "It's new but Brittny really likes him. They really are dating."
Fueling the dating story, an insider told Hollyscoop, "They're really into each other." Michael and Brittny, who is also the daughter of former New York Jets star Mark Gastineau, sparked rumors that they may be an item after they were caught hitting a Coffee Bean at The Grove shopping center in Los Angeles together on Saturday, November 13, TMZ reported.
In a video obtained by the site, Michael and Brittny were first seen together. However, after they learned that the site's camera started up, the two decided to split and went into separate directions. The site further mentioned that the rumored lovers were also seen hanging out at the Mondrian Hotel on the night earlier and they were "very cozy."
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars