Brad Pitt Could Appear as Cameo in Angelina Jolie's Directorial Debut
Brad Pitt may land a role in Angelina Jolie's Bosnian movie which is still untitled. According to a Hungarian report from [origo] filmklub (via The Playlist), the "Inglourious Basterds" star will make a cameo appearance in the movie, which is currently in production.
According to the site, Pitt has filmed his scene on Saturday, November 13 with a second-unit crew in an abandoned military facility near the town of Kiskunlachaza. The scene is additionally said to feature Pitt's character trying to escape a military facility through a curtain of sniper fire.
This untitled Angelina Jolie project reportedly revolves around a love story of "a young Serb and a Muslim woman who fell in love several evenings before beginning of war in Bosnia. The action follows war events with the young Muslim woman ending up in a Serbian concentration camp from where she is somehow saved by the young Serb. Their love becomes passionate but impossible."
Bosnian actress Zana Marjanovic is cast as the lead actress for this drama movie, which is set during the Bosnian war of 1992-1995. Beside filmed in Hungary, the film is also shot in Bosnia.
Brad Pitt recently completed the principal photography of "Moneyball" and is waiting for the release of "The Tree of Life". He is linked to the lead roles in "Cogan's Trade" and "World War Z".
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'
- Prince's Paisley Park Home Will Be Open for Public in October
- Terminally Ill Fan Got Special Screening of 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Before Passing
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week