Brad Pitt Could Appear as Cameo in Angelina Jolie's Directorial Debut
Brad Pitt may land a role in Angelina Jolie's Bosnian movie which is still untitled. According to a Hungarian report from [origo] filmklub (via The Playlist), the "Inglourious Basterds" star will make a cameo appearance in the movie, which is currently in production.
According to the site, Pitt has filmed his scene on Saturday, November 13 with a second-unit crew in an abandoned military facility near the town of Kiskunlachaza. The scene is additionally said to feature Pitt's character trying to escape a military facility through a curtain of sniper fire.
This untitled Angelina Jolie project reportedly revolves around a love story of "a young Serb and a Muslim woman who fell in love several evenings before beginning of war in Bosnia. The action follows war events with the young Muslim woman ending up in a Serbian concentration camp from where she is somehow saved by the young Serb. Their love becomes passionate but impossible."
Bosnian actress Zana Marjanovic is cast as the lead actress for this drama movie, which is set during the Bosnian war of 1992-1995. Beside filmed in Hungary, the film is also shot in Bosnia.
Brad Pitt recently completed the principal photography of "Moneyball" and is waiting for the release of "The Tree of Life". He is linked to the lead roles in "Cogan's Trade" and "World War Z".
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers