Adele's New Single 'Rolling in the Deep' Comes Out
Adele's brand new single "Rolling in the Deep" from her next studio installment has come out for listening pleasure. Described as a "beautiful gospel piano tune," it features driving, fierce beat with her signature wail. She croons, "We could have had it all...You had my heart and soul in your hands."
Recalling the making process, the British Grammy-winning singer told People, "I was so angry that I finished 'Rolling in the Deep' in about an hour." A music video is currently being prepared for December 3 premiere. It will feature strong images of a female warrior performing a contemporary dance. Adele commented, "It looks like an Annie Leibovitz shoot."
Adele is going to release her new album "21" on January 24, 2011 in U.K. and February 22 in U.S and Canada. She testified, "I'm very excited, nervous, eager, anxious but chuffed to announce my new album! It's taken a while and it knocked me for six when writing it. It's different from '19', it's about the same things but in a different light. I deal with things differently now."
She explained more about how she evolved from the previous album, "I'm more patient, more honest, more forgiving and more aware of my own flaws, habits and principles. Something that comes with age I think. So fittingly this record is called '21'. The whole reason I called my first album '19' was about cataloging what happened to me then and who I was then, like a photo album you see the progression and changes in a person throughout the years."
More Adele News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!