Adele's New Single 'Rolling in the Deep' Comes Out
Adele's brand new single "Rolling in the Deep" from her next studio installment has come out for listening pleasure. Described as a "beautiful gospel piano tune," it features driving, fierce beat with her signature wail. She croons, "We could have had it all...You had my heart and soul in your hands."
Recalling the making process, the British Grammy-winning singer told People, "I was so angry that I finished 'Rolling in the Deep' in about an hour." A music video is currently being prepared for December 3 premiere. It will feature strong images of a female warrior performing a contemporary dance. Adele commented, "It looks like an Annie Leibovitz shoot."
Adele is going to release her new album "21" on January 24, 2011 in U.K. and February 22 in U.S and Canada. She testified, "I'm very excited, nervous, eager, anxious but chuffed to announce my new album! It's taken a while and it knocked me for six when writing it. It's different from '19', it's about the same things but in a different light. I deal with things differently now."
She explained more about how she evolved from the previous album, "I'm more patient, more honest, more forgiving and more aware of my own flaws, habits and principles. Something that comes with age I think. So fittingly this record is called '21'. The whole reason I called my first album '19' was about cataloging what happened to me then and who I was then, like a photo album you see the progression and changes in a person throughout the years."
More Adele News
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift