Adele's New Single 'Rolling in the Deep' Comes Out
Adele's brand new single "Rolling in the Deep" from her next studio installment has come out for listening pleasure. Described as a "beautiful gospel piano tune," it features driving, fierce beat with her signature wail. She croons, "We could have had it all...You had my heart and soul in your hands."
Recalling the making process, the British Grammy-winning singer told People, "I was so angry that I finished 'Rolling in the Deep' in about an hour." A music video is currently being prepared for December 3 premiere. It will feature strong images of a female warrior performing a contemporary dance. Adele commented, "It looks like an Annie Leibovitz shoot."
Adele is going to release her new album "21" on January 24, 2011 in U.K. and February 22 in U.S and Canada. She testified, "I'm very excited, nervous, eager, anxious but chuffed to announce my new album! It's taken a while and it knocked me for six when writing it. It's different from '19', it's about the same things but in a different light. I deal with things differently now."
She explained more about how she evolved from the previous album, "I'm more patient, more honest, more forgiving and more aware of my own flaws, habits and principles. Something that comes with age I think. So fittingly this record is called '21'. The whole reason I called my first album '19' was about cataloging what happened to me then and who I was then, like a photo album you see the progression and changes in a person throughout the years."
More Adele News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie