Pics of Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt Renewing Wedding Vows Revealed
Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt have renewed their wedding vows on Sunday, November 14, Entertainment Tonight reported. The couple made their second trip down the aisle together in a pre-sunset ceremony at a beachfront house in Carpeteria, California.
In pictures obtained by the site, Heidi was seen donning a Jenny Yoo gown while groom Spencer sported a Rick Ducar Suit. According to the site, Heidi and Spencer picked a multi-flavored cake decorated with white chocolate seashells from Hansen's Cakes and rings from Alan Friedman.
Both Heidi and Spencer agreed that the Sunday ceremony is their first wedding. Spencer said, "(This time) it's just me and my bride on a little secret beach with nobody else and it's just about her. Versus last time it was about everything else, it was about drama, it was about ratings."
"It was about everyone but us, so this is really our first wedding about Spencer and I and our love," Heidi added. "Now I feel like I can finally just be Heidi and just be in a marriage and just be a person. I'm just really enjoying every day." She previously described their first nuptials, in April 2009, as "such a crazy time."
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March