Pics of Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt Renewing Wedding Vows Revealed
Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt have renewed their wedding vows on Sunday, November 14, Entertainment Tonight reported. The couple made their second trip down the aisle together in a pre-sunset ceremony at a beachfront house in Carpeteria, California.
In pictures obtained by the site, Heidi was seen donning a Jenny Yoo gown while groom Spencer sported a Rick Ducar Suit. According to the site, Heidi and Spencer picked a multi-flavored cake decorated with white chocolate seashells from Hansen's Cakes and rings from Alan Friedman.
Both Heidi and Spencer agreed that the Sunday ceremony is their first wedding. Spencer said, "(This time) it's just me and my bride on a little secret beach with nobody else and it's just about her. Versus last time it was about everything else, it was about drama, it was about ratings."
"It was about everyone but us, so this is really our first wedding about Spencer and I and our love," Heidi added. "Now I feel like I can finally just be Heidi and just be in a marriage and just be a person. I'm just really enjoying every day." She previously described their first nuptials, in April 2009, as "such a crazy time."
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Really Wants to Play Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards