Pics of Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt Renewing Wedding Vows Revealed
Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt have renewed their wedding vows on Sunday, November 14, Entertainment Tonight reported. The couple made their second trip down the aisle together in a pre-sunset ceremony at a beachfront house in Carpeteria, California.
In pictures obtained by the site, Heidi was seen donning a Jenny Yoo gown while groom Spencer sported a Rick Ducar Suit. According to the site, Heidi and Spencer picked a multi-flavored cake decorated with white chocolate seashells from Hansen's Cakes and rings from Alan Friedman.
Both Heidi and Spencer agreed that the Sunday ceremony is their first wedding. Spencer said, "(This time) it's just me and my bride on a little secret beach with nobody else and it's just about her. Versus last time it was about everything else, it was about drama, it was about ratings."
"It was about everyone but us, so this is really our first wedding about Spencer and I and our love," Heidi added. "Now I feel like I can finally just be Heidi and just be in a marriage and just be a person. I'm just really enjoying every day." She previously described their first nuptials, in April 2009, as "such a crazy time."
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video