'Gossip Girl' and '90210' November 29 Previews
"Gossip Girl" is going to skip a week and returns with "Gaslit". Chuck, Serena, Blair, Dan, Jenny and Eric find themselves faced with a crisis when a member of one of their families is hospitalized. Meanwhile, Nate attempts to help his parents, The Captain and Anne, put their complicated past behind them and reconcile.
Some spoilers from the November 29 episodes have been released by Accidental Sexiness. Before going back to Hudson, Little J will pick up a fight with Blair again, presumably over Blair defending Serena. Juliet, in the meantime, unpacks her belongings in her new place after creating a mess back on Upper East Side.
"Gossip Girl" Monday partner "90210" is also taking a one-week leave to return with "Best Lei'd Plans". Naomi jumps back into the dating world when she notices one of Ivy's hot surfer friends, Zach (guest star Zachary Abel), and tries to impress him by pretending to know how to work a surfboard. Ivy remains upset by her mother's actions with Oscar and decides to rebuild her relationship with her father.
Dixon and Annie decide to help Debbie get back into the dating world by signing her up for online dating, but while on her first date, she and Ryan sneak away for some one-on-one time at the Beach Club. While at the beach luau, Teddy gets jealous when he sees Ian with another guy and allows his feelings to control his actions. Navid and Adrianna's relationship is strained now that she has found fame, which leads him closer and closer to Silver.
- Gossip Girl
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'