'Gossip Girl' and '90210' November 29 Previews
"Gossip Girl" is going to skip a week and returns with "Gaslit". Chuck, Serena, Blair, Dan, Jenny and Eric find themselves faced with a crisis when a member of one of their families is hospitalized. Meanwhile, Nate attempts to help his parents, The Captain and Anne, put their complicated past behind them and reconcile.
Some spoilers from the November 29 episodes have been released by Accidental Sexiness. Before going back to Hudson, Little J will pick up a fight with Blair again, presumably over Blair defending Serena. Juliet, in the meantime, unpacks her belongings in her new place after creating a mess back on Upper East Side.
"Gossip Girl" Monday partner "90210" is also taking a one-week leave to return with "Best Lei'd Plans". Naomi jumps back into the dating world when she notices one of Ivy's hot surfer friends, Zach (guest star Zachary Abel), and tries to impress him by pretending to know how to work a surfboard. Ivy remains upset by her mother's actions with Oscar and decides to rebuild her relationship with her father.
Dixon and Annie decide to help Debbie get back into the dating world by signing her up for online dating, but while on her first date, she and Ryan sneak away for some one-on-one time at the Beach Club. While at the beach luau, Teddy gets jealous when he sees Ian with another guy and allows his feelings to control his actions. Navid and Adrianna's relationship is strained now that she has found fame, which leads him closer and closer to Silver.
- Gossip Girl
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery