Lil Wayne Dedicates His First Post-Prison Verses to 'Fire Flame'
Fans do not have to wait long to hear Lil Wayne's first post-prison studio work as a song featuring the rapper has just hit the web. Previously leaked without Weezy's rhymes, the track called "Fire Flame" and featuring Birdman on the lead is posted on DJ Khaled's official blog.
"Fresh off from my bid, b***h it's little Tunechi/ I Lucille Ball, b***h, I Love Lucy," Weezy spits them out before continuing, "I'm so relaxed, my Gucci flats ain't got a scratch ... And if you got problems with it, well, I will fix them cataracts/ They say it cost to be the boss, I paid the price including tax."
According to Khaled, "Fire Flame" will be included in Weezy and Birdman's next joint album which will follow up their 2006 duet project "Like Father, Like Son".
Been in prison for about eight months, Lil Wayne is currently working nonstop in the studio to pick up where he left off. According to a friend Bryan "Baby" Williams, the rap mogul is now "in beast mode." Baby explained, "When you put a shining star in a cage, what else can you make out of it? You just put him in beast mode."
More Lil Wayne News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!