Sneak Peeks to the New Season of 'Californication'
It's less than two months away from the fourth season premiere of "Californication" and Showtime has released a teaser as well as behind the scene featurette which would give viewers a clue about what Hank Moody would do next. The last time we saw of the troubled writer was when he was escorted by police officers for assaulting Paul.
It looks like the fourth season would be about redemption. "We ended up with Hank going to jail so that was the low point and this season we're gonna rise up again," David Duchovny who plays Hank said. Madeleine Martin aka Becca added, "This season is about love, lost and carrying on." The BTS footage which uses Darren Criss' "Jealousy" as the background music, also reveals that Hank resorts to prescribed pills and alcohol during his dark hours.
The teaser, meanwhile, gives a little footage from the new season and the first look scene of guest stars Rob Lowe and Carla Gugino. The former is playing movie star Eddie Nero who is interested in playing Hank in a movie adaptation of Hank's novel. Lowe is signed for three episodes. Gugino is to stay longer in the season, playing Abby the "likeable corporate attorney" and new love interest for Hank.
"Californication" returns January 9 at 9/8c on Showtime. Others to appear in the season are Michael Ealy, Zoe Kravitz, Callie Thorne and Tommy Lee.
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'