Sneak Peeks to the New Season of 'Californication'
It's less than two months away from the fourth season premiere of "Californication" and Showtime has released a teaser as well as behind the scene featurette which would give viewers a clue about what Hank Moody would do next. The last time we saw of the troubled writer was when he was escorted by police officers for assaulting Paul.
It looks like the fourth season would be about redemption. "We ended up with Hank going to jail so that was the low point and this season we're gonna rise up again," David Duchovny who plays Hank said. Madeleine Martin aka Becca added, "This season is about love, lost and carrying on." The BTS footage which uses Darren Criss' "Jealousy" as the background music, also reveals that Hank resorts to prescribed pills and alcohol during his dark hours.
The teaser, meanwhile, gives a little footage from the new season and the first look scene of guest stars Rob Lowe and Carla Gugino. The former is playing movie star Eddie Nero who is interested in playing Hank in a movie adaptation of Hank's novel. Lowe is signed for three episodes. Gugino is to stay longer in the season, playing Abby the "likeable corporate attorney" and new love interest for Hank.
"Californication" returns January 9 at 9/8c on Showtime. Others to appear in the season are Michael Ealy, Zoe Kravitz, Callie Thorne and Tommy Lee.
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion