Sneak Peeks to the New Season of 'Californication'
It's less than two months away from the fourth season premiere of "Californication" and Showtime has released a teaser as well as behind the scene featurette which would give viewers a clue about what Hank Moody would do next. The last time we saw of the troubled writer was when he was escorted by police officers for assaulting Paul.
It looks like the fourth season would be about redemption. "We ended up with Hank going to jail so that was the low point and this season we're gonna rise up again," David Duchovny who plays Hank said. Madeleine Martin aka Becca added, "This season is about love, lost and carrying on." The BTS footage which uses Darren Criss' "Jealousy" as the background music, also reveals that Hank resorts to prescribed pills and alcohol during his dark hours.
The teaser, meanwhile, gives a little footage from the new season and the first look scene of guest stars Rob Lowe and Carla Gugino. The former is playing movie star Eddie Nero who is interested in playing Hank in a movie adaptation of Hank's novel. Lowe is signed for three episodes. Gugino is to stay longer in the season, playing Abby the "likeable corporate attorney" and new love interest for Hank.
"Californication" returns January 9 at 9/8c on Showtime. Others to appear in the season are Michael Ealy, Zoe Kravitz, Callie Thorne and Tommy Lee.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory