Scarlett Johansson Is GQ's Babe of the Year
Scarlett Johansson is adding a new title this year. The "Iron Man 2" actress was named GQ's Babe of the Year in the mag's December issue which will hit newsstands on Tuesday, November 23. In addition to the title, Scarlett graced the cover of the mag by posing sultry in a Tank dress.
"At 26, she remains fresh-faced, curious, trying on new moods and outlets of expression as easily as she changes her hair color," the mag wrote. "This is what we love about Scarlett: that she's game, that she's good, that she can try on all these guises without seeming to try too hard."
Beside gracing the mag in a Tank dress, Scarlett also posed seductively in a Vintage bodysuit, by Azzedine Alaia from Resurrection. The title will add her this-year achievement after landing Tony Award for Best Performance by a Featured Actress in a Play, thanks to her portrayal in "A View from the Bridge".
When asked by GQ on what she loves most about her craft, Scarlett said, "I don't know if I can answer it, actually. It's sort of like asking someone what feels good about playing an instrument. It just satisfies some part of you."
"There's this indescribable thing that happens when you know that something's working, a sense of the timing and everything coming together," she added. "Also there is the problem-solving part of it that's interesting. I like taking apart something and trying to figure out what will make this interesting to watch. What's going to make this... delicious."
More Scarlett Johansson News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support