Scarlett Johansson Is GQ's Babe of the Year
Scarlett Johansson is adding a new title this year. The "Iron Man 2" actress was named GQ's Babe of the Year in the mag's December issue which will hit newsstands on Tuesday, November 23. In addition to the title, Scarlett graced the cover of the mag by posing sultry in a Tank dress.
"At 26, she remains fresh-faced, curious, trying on new moods and outlets of expression as easily as she changes her hair color," the mag wrote. "This is what we love about Scarlett: that she's game, that she's good, that she can try on all these guises without seeming to try too hard."
Beside gracing the mag in a Tank dress, Scarlett also posed seductively in a Vintage bodysuit, by Azzedine Alaia from Resurrection. The title will add her this-year achievement after landing Tony Award for Best Performance by a Featured Actress in a Play, thanks to her portrayal in "A View from the Bridge".
When asked by GQ on what she loves most about her craft, Scarlett said, "I don't know if I can answer it, actually. It's sort of like asking someone what feels good about playing an instrument. It just satisfies some part of you."
"There's this indescribable thing that happens when you know that something's working, a sense of the timing and everything coming together," she added. "Also there is the problem-solving part of it that's interesting. I like taking apart something and trying to figure out what will make this interesting to watch. What's going to make this... delicious."
More Scarlett Johansson News
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?