'Bachelorette' Star Jen Schefft Is First-Time Mother
Former "The Bachelorette" star Jen Schefft is officially a first-time mother. Jen welcomed a baby girl with husband Joe Waterman on Saturday, November 13 and named their first daughter Mae Elizabeth Waterman, Us Magazine reported.
"She was 7-pounds even at 20 inches," Jen shared to the site. "She and her mommy are home now and doing great!" Mae is treated with an Alice in Wonderland-themed nursery, just like the Chicago PR executive revealed back in October. Of the baby's room, she said, "There are stenciled flowers, a teapot on the table and even the lights are colored with moss."
Jen first joined the cast of reality TV show "The Bachelorette" in April 2003 during which she won the heart of Andrew Firestone and accepted his proposal. However, the relationship ended several months later and Jen was later named the new Bachelorette in the series' third season.
Jen chose art gallery director Jerry Ferris but rejected his proposal, stating that the chemistry was not there. Jen then found love away from reality TV show in Chicago public relations executive Joe Waterman whom she wed in May 2009.
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger