'Bachelorette' Star Jen Schefft Is First-Time Mother
Former "The Bachelorette" star Jen Schefft is officially a first-time mother. Jen welcomed a baby girl with husband Joe Waterman on Saturday, November 13 and named their first daughter Mae Elizabeth Waterman, Us Magazine reported.
"She was 7-pounds even at 20 inches," Jen shared to the site. "She and her mommy are home now and doing great!" Mae is treated with an Alice in Wonderland-themed nursery, just like the Chicago PR executive revealed back in October. Of the baby's room, she said, "There are stenciled flowers, a teapot on the table and even the lights are colored with moss."
Jen first joined the cast of reality TV show "The Bachelorette" in April 2003 during which she won the heart of Andrew Firestone and accepted his proposal. However, the relationship ended several months later and Jen was later named the new Bachelorette in the series' third season.
Jen chose art gallery director Jerry Ferris but rejected his proposal, stating that the chemistry was not there. Jen then found love away from reality TV show in Chicago public relations executive Joe Waterman whom she wed in May 2009.
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake