'Bachelorette' Star Jen Schefft Is First-Time Mother
Former "The Bachelorette" star Jen Schefft is officially a first-time mother. Jen welcomed a baby girl with husband Joe Waterman on Saturday, November 13 and named their first daughter Mae Elizabeth Waterman, Us Magazine reported.
"She was 7-pounds even at 20 inches," Jen shared to the site. "She and her mommy are home now and doing great!" Mae is treated with an Alice in Wonderland-themed nursery, just like the Chicago PR executive revealed back in October. Of the baby's room, she said, "There are stenciled flowers, a teapot on the table and even the lights are colored with moss."
Jen first joined the cast of reality TV show "The Bachelorette" in April 2003 during which she won the heart of Andrew Firestone and accepted his proposal. However, the relationship ended several months later and Jen was later named the new Bachelorette in the series' third season.
Jen chose art gallery director Jerry Ferris but rejected his proposal, stating that the chemistry was not there. Jen then found love away from reality TV show in Chicago public relations executive Joe Waterman whom she wed in May 2009.
- Anne Hathaway Eyed to Replace Amy Schumer in Live-Action 'Barbie'
- 'Exhausted' Justin Bieber Cancels the Rest of 'Purpose' Tour Dates
- Rihanna Fuels Pregnancy Rumors With Bigger Boobs at 'Valerian' European Premiere
- ABC Sets Fall 2017 Premiere Dates for 'Grey's Anatomy', 'The Good Doctor' and More
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?