First Look at John Cusack as Edgar Allan Poe in 'The Raven'
"The Raven" is currently in production under the direction of James McTeigue and photos from the set have surfaced. They give the first look at John Cusack who is dressed as Edgar Allan Poe complete with a thick mustache, as well as the filming which involves a lady in a horse cab.
The principal photography of "The Raven" was kicked off in Hungary and is currently underway in Budapest. The movie is a fictionalized account of the final five "mysterious" days of Edgar Allan Poe's life. The author joins a detective to find out who kidnapped his fiancee and is committing murders in the style of Poe's stories.
Luke Evans stars as the detective with Alice Eve portraying Poe's fiancee. This thriller is expected to be ready for release sometime in 2011.
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer