First Look at John Cusack as Edgar Allan Poe in 'The Raven'
"The Raven" is currently in production under the direction of James McTeigue and photos from the set have surfaced. They give the first look at John Cusack who is dressed as Edgar Allan Poe complete with a thick mustache, as well as the filming which involves a lady in a horse cab.
The principal photography of "The Raven" was kicked off in Hungary and is currently underway in Budapest. The movie is a fictionalized account of the final five "mysterious" days of Edgar Allan Poe's life. The author joins a detective to find out who kidnapped his fiancee and is committing murders in the style of Poe's stories.
Luke Evans stars as the detective with Alice Eve portraying Poe's fiancee. This thriller is expected to be ready for release sometime in 2011.
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash