First Look at John Cusack as Edgar Allan Poe in 'The Raven'
"The Raven" is currently in production under the direction of James McTeigue and photos from the set have surfaced. They give the first look at John Cusack who is dressed as Edgar Allan Poe complete with a thick mustache, as well as the filming which involves a lady in a horse cab.
The principal photography of "The Raven" was kicked off in Hungary and is currently underway in Budapest. The movie is a fictionalized account of the final five "mysterious" days of Edgar Allan Poe's life. The author joins a detective to find out who kidnapped his fiancee and is committing murders in the style of Poe's stories.
Luke Evans stars as the detective with Alice Eve portraying Poe's fiancee. This thriller is expected to be ready for release sometime in 2011.
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Hold Off Marriage: They're Just Happily Dating
- Mariah Carey Enjoying Birthday Beach Getaway With Bryan Tanaka - See the Romantic Pic!
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Sidelined From 'DWTS' Due to Injury. Watch How He Hurt His Calf
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings