First Look at John Cusack as Edgar Allan Poe in 'The Raven'
"The Raven" is currently in production under the direction of James McTeigue and photos from the set have surfaced. They give the first look at John Cusack who is dressed as Edgar Allan Poe complete with a thick mustache, as well as the filming which involves a lady in a horse cab.
The principal photography of "The Raven" was kicked off in Hungary and is currently underway in Budapest. The movie is a fictionalized account of the final five "mysterious" days of Edgar Allan Poe's life. The author joins a detective to find out who kidnapped his fiancee and is committing murders in the style of Poe's stories.
Luke Evans stars as the detective with Alice Eve portraying Poe's fiancee. This thriller is expected to be ready for release sometime in 2011.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7