First Look at John Cusack as Edgar Allan Poe in 'The Raven'
"The Raven" is currently in production under the direction of James McTeigue and photos from the set have surfaced. They give the first look at John Cusack who is dressed as Edgar Allan Poe complete with a thick mustache, as well as the filming which involves a lady in a horse cab.
The principal photography of "The Raven" was kicked off in Hungary and is currently underway in Budapest. The movie is a fictionalized account of the final five "mysterious" days of Edgar Allan Poe's life. The author joins a detective to find out who kidnapped his fiancee and is committing murders in the style of Poe's stories.
Luke Evans stars as the detective with Alice Eve portraying Poe's fiancee. This thriller is expected to be ready for release sometime in 2011.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?