Pics: Christina Aguilera Receives Her Hollywood Walk of Fame Star
Before celebrating the release on her new movie "Burlesque" on November 24, Christina Aguilera has another thing to celebrate. On Monday, November 15, with around 1,000 fans gathering at a Hollywood Boulevard sidewalk, the "Genie in a Bottle" singer was honored with a star on Hollywood Walk of Fame in front of the Hard Rock Cafe, Associated Press reported.
"Oh my goodness! How amazing it is to see all of your fabulous faces. This is a huge staple in my life. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart," Aguilera, who rocked the event in a white skintight dress and leopard Loubatin heels, said during her speech. "Thank you so much for coming out to support me and support this amazing, incredible day in my life."
Aguilera, whose star marks the 2,432nd addition to the famous Walk, ended her speech by urging her fans to keep on dreaming. "Dream big, everybody, because I worked very hard for this moment and I want to thank you all for allowing me the opportunity to share it with all of you. I love you!" the 29-year-old beauty gushed.
Beside having "Burlesque" premiere on her upcoming schedule, Aguilera, who recently announced her split from husband Jordan Bratman, is also set to perform the film's soundtrack at 2010 American Music Awards which will be held in Los Angeles on November 21. She will be joined by other performers such as Katy Perry, Justin Bieber, Ne-Yo, Usher, Ke$ha, and New Kids on the Block who will share stage with Backstreet Boys.
Christina Aguilera Receives Star on Walk of Fame:
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'