Pics: Christina Aguilera Receives Her Hollywood Walk of Fame Star
Before celebrating the release on her new movie "Burlesque" on November 24, Christina Aguilera has another thing to celebrate. On Monday, November 15, with around 1,000 fans gathering at a Hollywood Boulevard sidewalk, the "Genie in a Bottle" singer was honored with a star on Hollywood Walk of Fame in front of the Hard Rock Cafe, Associated Press reported.
"Oh my goodness! How amazing it is to see all of your fabulous faces. This is a huge staple in my life. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart," Aguilera, who rocked the event in a white skintight dress and leopard Loubatin heels, said during her speech. "Thank you so much for coming out to support me and support this amazing, incredible day in my life."
Aguilera, whose star marks the 2,432nd addition to the famous Walk, ended her speech by urging her fans to keep on dreaming. "Dream big, everybody, because I worked very hard for this moment and I want to thank you all for allowing me the opportunity to share it with all of you. I love you!" the 29-year-old beauty gushed.
Beside having "Burlesque" premiere on her upcoming schedule, Aguilera, who recently announced her split from husband Jordan Bratman, is also set to perform the film's soundtrack at 2010 American Music Awards which will be held in Los Angeles on November 21. She will be joined by other performers such as Katy Perry, Justin Bieber, Ne-Yo, Usher, Ke$ha, and New Kids on the Block who will share stage with Backstreet Boys.
Christina Aguilera Receives Star on Walk of Fame:
More Christina Aguilera News
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo
- 'Pacific Rim 2' Gets New Release Date
- Gwyneth Paltrow on Being the Most Hated Celebrity: 'What Did I Do?'
- Vanessa Lachey Lands Lead Role in 'First Wives Club' TV Remake
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'