CBS Says Goodbye to 'Medium'
"Medium" was in limbo two weeks ago but now its fate has been determined. Sad for the fans, the supernatural show has been canceled and they only have two more episodes to shoot to complete the 13 episodes order.
CBS cut the episodic order last month from 22 to 13 but did not state what it meant for the future of the rating-challenged show. The confirmation came this week through star Patricia Arquette who told EW at a gala at The Museum of Contemporary Art in Los Angeles that "we got canceled". The actress added, "It's been a great time. I love that time in my life."
Arquette managed to dig out a little information about how the show is going to be wrapped up. "I was trying to get information from the writers about the last episode," she said. "I don't know what it's going to be, but they're really excited about it. They're like, 'we're just going to burn the whole thing down!' I'm really excited."
At 7.1 million viewers average, "Medium" could thrive on other smaller networks but since competition is high on the Eye, "Medium" is placed the lowest-rated series in the network. Almost all the other primetime programs on CBS are taking more than 10 million viewers per week.
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell