CBS Says Goodbye to 'Medium'
"Medium" was in limbo two weeks ago but now its fate has been determined. Sad for the fans, the supernatural show has been canceled and they only have two more episodes to shoot to complete the 13 episodes order.
CBS cut the episodic order last month from 22 to 13 but did not state what it meant for the future of the rating-challenged show. The confirmation came this week through star Patricia Arquette who told EW at a gala at The Museum of Contemporary Art in Los Angeles that "we got canceled". The actress added, "It's been a great time. I love that time in my life."
Arquette managed to dig out a little information about how the show is going to be wrapped up. "I was trying to get information from the writers about the last episode," she said. "I don't know what it's going to be, but they're really excited about it. They're like, 'we're just going to burn the whole thing down!' I'm really excited."
At 7.1 million viewers average, "Medium" could thrive on other smaller networks but since competition is high on the Eye, "Medium" is placed the lowest-rated series in the network. Almost all the other primetime programs on CBS are taking more than 10 million viewers per week.
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6