Video: Rihanna's Album Release Party at Times Square
On the eve of her new album release, Rihanna shut down Times Square in the Big Apple. Sporting new red long locks, the Barbadian singer made a live performance for MTV's "The Seven", a new afternoon show launched to replace "TRL".
RiRi looked sassy in her tribal-printed jacket, black bustier, high heels, stockings and light-yellow hot pants. Finishing her look with a set of big bracelets on both wrists, she catered fans flocking at the venue with her current No. 1 single "What's My Name?".
Drake, her collaborator, didn't appear at the show, but RiRi alone was more than capable to wow concertgoers who sang along to the lyrics of the hit single. "[It was] really good," she said of how she felt to duet with Drizzy. "We know each other. We're good friends. It's easy for us to work together."
RiRi is releasing "Loud" across United States on November 16. "Thank you, New York! It's amazing! It's a lot of people," she shouted to screaming fans. "I'm really excited. I'm looking forward to sharing it with the world. I want everybody to get Loud tomorrow."
Beside dropping an album, she also jumps on to helping other artists with their projects. She has collaborated with Nicki Minaj on "Fly" for the rapper's upcoming debut album "Pink Friday" which is also coming out soon. "I hope so," she answered when asked about filming a music video together.
More Rihanna News
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor