Mandy Moore and Zachary Levi All Smiles at 'Tangled' World Premiere
Exactly ten days before "Tangled" graces U.S. cinemas, Walt Disney Pictures has kicked start the red carpet events for the movie by holding the world premiere on November 14. Though Mandy Moore and Zachary Levi had to sacrifice their day off to attend the promotional event, they looked cheerful that Sunday night.
Wearing a simple one-shouldered dress, the brunette who voices Rapunzel paired up with Levi, who voices Flynn, to pose for cameras. The two even took some funny shots with fans who donned blonde wigs to resemble the Disney character. They later joined director duo, Byron Howard and Nathan Greno, on the red carpet.
Gilles Marini, who came as a guest, used the event to take his children for family outing. Also supporting the special screening for the family movie were Disney cutie Bella Thorne, "Glee" star Jenna Ushkowitz, singer Grace Potter, reality TV star Stephanie Pratt as well as actress Julie Benz.
"Tangled" revolves around Rapunzel who has been kept in a tower for eighteen years after she was stolen from her parents' castle as an infant. In the meantime, the kingdom's greatest thief escapes but he picks the wrong place to hide, bringing him to meet the golden-haired princess. She now escapes and goes on the run with a bandit as her captor pursues them. The animation will arrive in time for Thanksgiving or November 24 to be exact.
More Tangled News
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythms' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle