Mandy Moore and Zachary Levi All Smiles at 'Tangled' World Premiere
Exactly ten days before "Tangled" graces U.S. cinemas, Walt Disney Pictures has kicked start the red carpet events for the movie by holding the world premiere on November 14. Though Mandy Moore and Zachary Levi had to sacrifice their day off to attend the promotional event, they looked cheerful that Sunday night.
Wearing a simple one-shouldered dress, the brunette who voices Rapunzel paired up with Levi, who voices Flynn, to pose for cameras. The two even took some funny shots with fans who donned blonde wigs to resemble the Disney character. They later joined director duo, Byron Howard and Nathan Greno, on the red carpet.
Gilles Marini, who came as a guest, used the event to take his children for family outing. Also supporting the special screening for the family movie were Disney cutie Bella Thorne, "Glee" star Jenna Ushkowitz, singer Grace Potter, reality TV star Stephanie Pratt as well as actress Julie Benz.
"Tangled" revolves around Rapunzel who has been kept in a tower for eighteen years after she was stolen from her parents' castle as an infant. In the meantime, the kingdom's greatest thief escapes but he picks the wrong place to hide, bringing him to meet the golden-haired princess. She now escapes and goes on the run with a bandit as her captor pursues them. The animation will arrive in time for Thanksgiving or November 24 to be exact.
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC
- Watch Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Shed Tears in 'Wolves' Music Video
- Amber Rose Reveals Wiz Khalifa Puts His Sperm on Her Face While They're Having Sex
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC