Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson Snapped Filming 'Breaking Dawn' Swim Scene
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson keep making their fans jealous as they continue filming romantic sequences for "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn". On Saturday, November 13, the twosome was spotted filming a swimming scene in Paraty, Brazil.
The Bella Swan of "Twilight" movie series showed off some skin in a white bikini during the shooting that afternoon. The depicter of vampire Edward Cullen meanwhile came to the set with red boxers but was seen jumping into the water in black pants.
After wrapping up the shooting in Brazil, the cast and crew will reportedly head to Louisiana before continuing the production in Mexico and Vancouver, Canada. Bill Condon is in charge as a helmer for "Breaking Dawn", which is split into two parts.
"The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" is due November 18, 2011 in the U.S. while "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" is slated for November 16, 2012 release. The story will begin as the newfound married bliss of Bella and Edward is cut short when a series of betrayals and misfortunes threatens to destroy their world.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed