Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson Snapped Filming 'Breaking Dawn' Swim Scene
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson keep making their fans jealous as they continue filming romantic sequences for "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn". On Saturday, November 13, the twosome was spotted filming a swimming scene in Paraty, Brazil.
The Bella Swan of "Twilight" movie series showed off some skin in a white bikini during the shooting that afternoon. The depicter of vampire Edward Cullen meanwhile came to the set with red boxers but was seen jumping into the water in black pants.
After wrapping up the shooting in Brazil, the cast and crew will reportedly head to Louisiana before continuing the production in Mexico and Vancouver, Canada. Bill Condon is in charge as a helmer for "Breaking Dawn", which is split into two parts.
"The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" is due November 18, 2011 in the U.S. while "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" is slated for November 16, 2012 release. The story will begin as the newfound married bliss of Bella and Edward is cut short when a series of betrayals and misfortunes threatens to destroy their world.
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'