Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson Snapped Filming 'Breaking Dawn' Swim Scene
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson keep making their fans jealous as they continue filming romantic sequences for "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn". On Saturday, November 13, the twosome was spotted filming a swimming scene in Paraty, Brazil.
The Bella Swan of "Twilight" movie series showed off some skin in a white bikini during the shooting that afternoon. The depicter of vampire Edward Cullen meanwhile came to the set with red boxers but was seen jumping into the water in black pants.
After wrapping up the shooting in Brazil, the cast and crew will reportedly head to Louisiana before continuing the production in Mexico and Vancouver, Canada. Bill Condon is in charge as a helmer for "Breaking Dawn", which is split into two parts.
"The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" is due November 18, 2011 in the U.S. while "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" is slated for November 16, 2012 release. The story will begin as the newfound married bliss of Bella and Edward is cut short when a series of betrayals and misfortunes threatens to destroy their world.
- NBC Sets Premiere Date for DC Comics' Comedy 'Powerless'
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016