Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson Snapped Filming 'Breaking Dawn' Swim Scene
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson keep making their fans jealous as they continue filming romantic sequences for "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn". On Saturday, November 13, the twosome was spotted filming a swimming scene in Paraty, Brazil.
The Bella Swan of "Twilight" movie series showed off some skin in a white bikini during the shooting that afternoon. The depicter of vampire Edward Cullen meanwhile came to the set with red boxers but was seen jumping into the water in black pants.
After wrapping up the shooting in Brazil, the cast and crew will reportedly head to Louisiana before continuing the production in Mexico and Vancouver, Canada. Bill Condon is in charge as a helmer for "Breaking Dawn", which is split into two parts.
"The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" is due November 18, 2011 in the U.S. while "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" is slated for November 16, 2012 release. The story will begin as the newfound married bliss of Bella and Edward is cut short when a series of betrayals and misfortunes threatens to destroy their world.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special