Kris Smith Denies Dannii Minogue Engagement Report
Dannii Minogue's model boyfriend and baby father, Kris Smith, has set straight rumor that he and the "Disremembrance" singer are engaged to wed. On Sunday, November 14, Kris wrote on his Twitter page, "Sorry guys but reports are incorrect we have not got engaged especially not over the phone."
Dannii and Kris were said engaged after U.K. newspaper The Daily Mail reported on Sunday that Kris phoned the "Who Do You Love Now?" hitmaker from London while she was in Australia and made the surprise proposal over the phone.
"Spending time away from Dannii and Ethan made Kris see just how important they both are to him and he really wants to cement his family unit by getting married," a source told the paper. "They had an emotional phone call and Kris told her he really wants Dannii to be his wife and Dannii burst into tears of joy."
Dannii Minogue, who was previously married to "Nip/Tuck" actor Julian McMahon, has been dating Kris Smith after the two met in Ibiza in 2008. The couple welcomed their first baby together, son Ethan, in July this year.
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship