Kelly Preston in-Labor Report '100 Percent False'
John Travolta's pregnant wife Kelly Preston is not in labor just yet. A rep for John has debunked report suggesting the actor cut short his trip to Australia after learning that Preston was in labor, telling people "This story is 100 percent false."
"She's not in labor. John is in route back to the U.S. as was always the plan for him to return this weekend," the rep added. John and Kelly, who announced the pregnancy back in May, are due to welcome their baby boy later this month.
John jetted back to the U.S. after flying his personal Boeing 707 to Sydney on Monday, November 8 as a special guest at Qantas' 90th anniversary celebration. The "Wild Hogs" star recently said that he wants to be by Kelly's side for the birth.
John shared, "When I left, she was having what they call Braxton Hicks, the fake labor, and we were both a little worried... I'm ready to go at any minute, if she started having labor now we would leave and take 22 hours to get home, but I'll get there."
John Travolta and Kelly Preston, who got married in September 1991, are already parents to 10-year-old daughter Ella Bleu Travolta. Meanwhile, their son, Jett Travolta, died at 16 years old of a seizure in January 2009. Kelly previously told People that their daughter Ella is "looking forward to being a big sister" and has been helping "cleaning out everything in the house" for the soon-to-be born brother.
- Miranda Lambert Already Plans to Get Married to Anderson East?
- New 'Max Steel' Trailer Highlights the Superhero's Origin
- Selena Gomez Reportedly Enters Rehab After Drug Abuse due to Christina Grimmie's Death
- Rick Ross Is Gearing Up for His Next Collab With Skrillex
- 'America's Got Talent' First Five Finalists of Season 21 Revealed
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'