Bill Clinton Has Filmed His Cameo for 'Hangover 2'
"The Hangover 2" could have more surprises after tapping Liam Neeson for a cameo role. A source tells People that former president of the United States, Bill Clinton, will also be featured in the comedy, playing himself.
The 64-year-old man who has been involved in public speaking and humanitarian work after leaving the White House allegedly has shot his brief appearance on Saturday, November 13 in Bangkok, Thailand where he was visiting to deliver a speech on clean energy. However, there is no detail on how he would relate to the movie's storyline.
The first film, "The Hangover", is easily remembered for featuring Mike Tyson. The sequel was initially planned to have a cameo of Mel Gibson but he was later replaced by Liam Neeson, who recently claimed he won't portray a tattoo artist in the upcoming movie.
"The Hangover 2" is currently in production in Bangkok after kicking off principal photography in Los Angeles. Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms, Justin Bartha and Ken Jeong return to reprise their roles, with Todd Phillips still tackling the helming duty. The movie is slated for Memorial Day release or May 26, 2011 in the U.S.
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21