Bill Clinton Has Filmed His Cameo for 'Hangover 2'
"The Hangover 2" could have more surprises after tapping Liam Neeson for a cameo role. A source tells People that former president of the United States, Bill Clinton, will also be featured in the comedy, playing himself.
The 64-year-old man who has been involved in public speaking and humanitarian work after leaving the White House allegedly has shot his brief appearance on Saturday, November 13 in Bangkok, Thailand where he was visiting to deliver a speech on clean energy. However, there is no detail on how he would relate to the movie's storyline.
The first film, "The Hangover", is easily remembered for featuring Mike Tyson. The sequel was initially planned to have a cameo of Mel Gibson but he was later replaced by Liam Neeson, who recently claimed he won't portray a tattoo artist in the upcoming movie.
"The Hangover 2" is currently in production in Bangkok after kicking off principal photography in Los Angeles. Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms, Justin Bartha and Ken Jeong return to reprise their roles, with Todd Phillips still tackling the helming duty. The movie is slated for Memorial Day release or May 26, 2011 in the U.S.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie