Bill Clinton Has Filmed His Cameo for 'Hangover 2'
"The Hangover 2" could have more surprises after tapping Liam Neeson for a cameo role. A source tells People that former president of the United States, Bill Clinton, will also be featured in the comedy, playing himself.
The 64-year-old man who has been involved in public speaking and humanitarian work after leaving the White House allegedly has shot his brief appearance on Saturday, November 13 in Bangkok, Thailand where he was visiting to deliver a speech on clean energy. However, there is no detail on how he would relate to the movie's storyline.
The first film, "The Hangover", is easily remembered for featuring Mike Tyson. The sequel was initially planned to have a cameo of Mel Gibson but he was later replaced by Liam Neeson, who recently claimed he won't portray a tattoo artist in the upcoming movie.
"The Hangover 2" is currently in production in Bangkok after kicking off principal photography in Los Angeles. Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms, Justin Bartha and Ken Jeong return to reprise their roles, with Todd Phillips still tackling the helming duty. The movie is slated for Memorial Day release or May 26, 2011 in the U.S.
- Khloe Kardashian Divorces Lamar Odom to Find New Husband and Have Kids
- Amy Schumer Mocks Selena Gomez and 'Relatable' Stars in Hilarious Skit. Watch Selena's Response
- 'Fast 8' Cast Goofing Around During First Day on Set
- Taylor Lautner Laughs So Hard at His Naked 'Twilight' Fan Art
- Nick Jonas Reveals He Doesn't Talk to Exes Olivia Culpo and Miley Cyrus Anymore
- Trailer of James Franco's Twisted 'Mother, May I Sleep with Danger?' Remake Is Here!
- 'Glee' Alum Mark Salling Indicted on Child Pornography Charges
- Check Out New 'Star Trek Beyond' Photos