Lil Wayne Records 2010 Version of 'A Milli' for First Post-Prison Song
Lil Wayne has already been back at work just a few days after being released from prison on November 4. "Nino Brown aka @ liltunechi Got His First Song Since Rikers Coming To Yall Soon," DJ Scoob Doo posted on his Twitter on November 14.
Teasing further about how the Weezy track will sound, Scoob wrote, "Just Think A 2010 Version Of A Milli..But On Streroids." Previously, he shared to MTV, "Wayne picked up right where he left off with a 15-hour recording session of nonstop work."
Of what Weezy will be spitting in his new songs, Bryan "Baby" Williams of Cash Money said, "I'm sure he's gonna touch on personal things and his experience being incarcerated. But you never know with him, because he's so slick with the words. He's in beast mode. ... When you put a shining star in a cage, what else can you make out of it? You just put him in beast mode."
Explaining what makes Weezy's post-prison recording sessions different from those he had before going to jail, Mack Maine stated, "He's writing. He's writing music now. Everyone knows that Wayne didn't write before he went in. [He's been] incarcerated for eight months. You can't remember eight months of material up top."
More Lil Wayne News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics