Lil Wayne Records 2010 Version of 'A Milli' for First Post-Prison Song
Lil Wayne has already been back at work just a few days after being released from prison on November 4. "Nino Brown aka @ liltunechi Got His First Song Since Rikers Coming To Yall Soon," DJ Scoob Doo posted on his Twitter on November 14.
Teasing further about how the Weezy track will sound, Scoob wrote, "Just Think A 2010 Version Of A Milli..But On Streroids." Previously, he shared to MTV, "Wayne picked up right where he left off with a 15-hour recording session of nonstop work."
Of what Weezy will be spitting in his new songs, Bryan "Baby" Williams of Cash Money said, "I'm sure he's gonna touch on personal things and his experience being incarcerated. But you never know with him, because he's so slick with the words. He's in beast mode. ... When you put a shining star in a cage, what else can you make out of it? You just put him in beast mode."
Explaining what makes Weezy's post-prison recording sessions different from those he had before going to jail, Mack Maine stated, "He's writing. He's writing music now. Everyone knows that Wayne didn't write before he went in. [He's been] incarcerated for eight months. You can't remember eight months of material up top."
More Lil Wayne News
- A Cheeky Man Outshines Doutzen Kroes During Bikini Photo Shoot by Baring His Bum
- Rita Ora Strips Down to Nude Bra on Instagram - See the Racy Lingerie Snap
- R. Kelly Sued for Allegedly Having a 5-Year Affair With a Man's Wife
- Tristan Thompson Reportedly Will Propose to Khloe Kardashian After NBA Championship
- 'Petty' Kylie Jenner's Not Happy Scott Disick Still Hangs Out With Her Ex Tyga
- 'The Walking Dead': The First Two New Characters in Season 8 Revealed
- 'Unbreakable'/'Split' Sequel 'Glass' Is Announced, Bruce Willis and James McAvoy Will Return
- Kim Kardashian's 'Jealous' of Kourtney's Hot Beach Body