Lil Wayne Records 2010 Version of 'A Milli' for First Post-Prison Song
Lil Wayne has already been back at work just a few days after being released from prison on November 4. "Nino Brown aka @ liltunechi Got His First Song Since Rikers Coming To Yall Soon," DJ Scoob Doo posted on his Twitter on November 14.
Teasing further about how the Weezy track will sound, Scoob wrote, "Just Think A 2010 Version Of A Milli..But On Streroids." Previously, he shared to MTV, "Wayne picked up right where he left off with a 15-hour recording session of nonstop work."
Of what Weezy will be spitting in his new songs, Bryan "Baby" Williams of Cash Money said, "I'm sure he's gonna touch on personal things and his experience being incarcerated. But you never know with him, because he's so slick with the words. He's in beast mode. ... When you put a shining star in a cage, what else can you make out of it? You just put him in beast mode."
Explaining what makes Weezy's post-prison recording sessions different from those he had before going to jail, Mack Maine stated, "He's writing. He's writing music now. Everyone knows that Wayne didn't write before he went in. [He's been] incarcerated for eight months. You can't remember eight months of material up top."
More Lil Wayne News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3