Newly-Engaged Jessica Simpson Flaunts Engagement Ring
It seemed that Jessica Simpson is ready to make her second trip down the aisle. The 30-year-old beauty is now officially engaged to boyfriend of six months, former football star Eric Johnson (II), and a rep has confirmed the engagement news to People, saying "Yes, we are excited to confirm that they are engaged!"
Beside having her rep announcing the news, Jessica herself has also made the engagement public. On Saturday, November 13, the "Blonde Ambition" actress flaunted her new bling during an appearance at a Dillard's department store in Kansas City when she promoted her clothing line. Eric popped the question with a ring that features a central ruby flanked by two diamonds.
An eyewitness at the store additionally told the site that Jessica "was in a really good mood," adding "She was very friendly and sweet. She signed autographs and seemed to have a great time." The sister of Ashlee Simpson, in the meantime, recently told the site of her now fiance, "He's very, very supportive. (I) couldn't ask for a better man in my life right now."
Jessica and Eric's engagement came just a week after Jessica's former husband Nick Lachey announced his own engagement to longtime girlfriend, Vanessa Minnillo. However, Jessica recently said that she is "extremely, extremely happy for him."
"Our relationship was over a really long time ago, and it would be nice if everyone could move on with us and really just celebrate the love between him and Vanessa," Jessica further told Ryan Seacrest during his radio show on Thursday morning, November 11. "I do, and I wish them nothing but the best."
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign