Second 'Wolverine' Movie Will Simply Be Called 'The Wolverine'
After confirmed as the director of second Wolverine film, Darren Aronofsky has given an update from his upcoming project. Met by HitFix during an event to promote his latest work "Black Swan", the filmmaker revealed the official title of "Wolverine 2".
According to the site, Aronofsky said his film will be simply called "The Wolverine" without any number attached to it. Additionally, he referred to this follow-up to "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" as "one-off" and claimed it won't be a sequel in any conventional sense, but further explanation has not been available.
As said before, "Wolverine 2" will follow Hugh Jackman's Logan in Japan and dealing with ninjas as he struggles whether to follow his animal killer instincts or the life under a samurai's code of honor and respect. Principal photography is set to be kicked off in early 2011 for a targeted 2012 release.
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'
- Colin Firth and Patrick Dempsey Fight Over Renee Zellweger in New 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Trailer
- Khloe Kardashian and Trey Songz Get Touchy-Freely While Leaving Her Birthday Bash Together
- Drake Pictured Filming 'One Dance' Video in Africa
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.03 Preview: Ali Fights Back
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic