Second 'Wolverine' Movie Will Simply Be Called 'The Wolverine'
After confirmed as the director of second Wolverine film, Darren Aronofsky has given an update from his upcoming project. Met by HitFix during an event to promote his latest work "Black Swan", the filmmaker revealed the official title of "Wolverine 2".
According to the site, Aronofsky said his film will be simply called "The Wolverine" without any number attached to it. Additionally, he referred to this follow-up to "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" as "one-off" and claimed it won't be a sequel in any conventional sense, but further explanation has not been available.
As said before, "Wolverine 2" will follow Hugh Jackman's Logan in Japan and dealing with ninjas as he struggles whether to follow his animal killer instincts or the life under a samurai's code of honor and respect. Principal photography is set to be kicked off in early 2011 for a targeted 2012 release.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'