Second 'Wolverine' Movie Will Simply Be Called 'The Wolverine'
After confirmed as the director of second Wolverine film, Darren Aronofsky has given an update from his upcoming project. Met by HitFix during an event to promote his latest work "Black Swan", the filmmaker revealed the official title of "Wolverine 2".
According to the site, Aronofsky said his film will be simply called "The Wolverine" without any number attached to it. Additionally, he referred to this follow-up to "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" as "one-off" and claimed it won't be a sequel in any conventional sense, but further explanation has not been available.
As said before, "Wolverine 2" will follow Hugh Jackman's Logan in Japan and dealing with ninjas as he struggles whether to follow his animal killer instincts or the life under a samurai's code of honor and respect. Principal photography is set to be kicked off in early 2011 for a targeted 2012 release.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!