Second 'Wolverine' Movie Will Simply Be Called 'The Wolverine'
After confirmed as the director of second Wolverine film, Darren Aronofsky has given an update from his upcoming project. Met by HitFix during an event to promote his latest work "Black Swan", the filmmaker revealed the official title of "Wolverine 2".
According to the site, Aronofsky said his film will be simply called "The Wolverine" without any number attached to it. Additionally, he referred to this follow-up to "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" as "one-off" and claimed it won't be a sequel in any conventional sense, but further explanation has not been available.
As said before, "Wolverine 2" will follow Hugh Jackman's Logan in Japan and dealing with ninjas as he struggles whether to follow his animal killer instincts or the life under a samurai's code of honor and respect. Principal photography is set to be kicked off in early 2011 for a targeted 2012 release.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'