Second 'Wolverine' Movie Will Simply Be Called 'The Wolverine'
After confirmed as the director of second Wolverine film, Darren Aronofsky has given an update from his upcoming project. Met by HitFix during an event to promote his latest work "Black Swan", the filmmaker revealed the official title of "Wolverine 2".
According to the site, Aronofsky said his film will be simply called "The Wolverine" without any number attached to it. Additionally, he referred to this follow-up to "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" as "one-off" and claimed it won't be a sequel in any conventional sense, but further explanation has not been available.
As said before, "Wolverine 2" will follow Hugh Jackman's Logan in Japan and dealing with ninjas as he struggles whether to follow his animal killer instincts or the life under a samurai's code of honor and respect. Principal photography is set to be kicked off in early 2011 for a targeted 2012 release.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked