Scarlett Johansson Is 16 and Pregnant on 'SNL'
As a child actress whose transition to an adult one is clean, Scarlett Johansson gives a lot of advice to young stars out there through "Saturday Night Live" sketches. The 25-year-old turned 16 in a spoof of MTV's "My Super Sweet 16" which is mashed up with "16 and Pregnant". In another sketch, she's a starlet of a Disney show.
Wearing a fake pregnant belly, Johansson appears with a gown and tiara to portray a spoiled teenager who is wheeled into delivery room. The sketch takes on programs by MTV which is shortened from Maternity Television. It presents "America's Best Pregnant Dance Crew", "Wild 'N Out" featuring a baby, "Cribs" which is simply about baby's bed, and "I'm Snooki and Pregnant".
Earlier that night, Johansson melts the ice with some points that young stars can take note on. "For a start wear underwear, why wouldn't you, it takes seconds to put on and it's comfortable. Underwear - it's your friend," she says. "Another way to keep cameras out of your life; do not have a show where cameras follow you around. That's an easy one and if you make a sex tape you are not allowed to act surprised when it ends up on the Internet. Sex tapes are like take away soup containers, they always leak."
"And if you are desperate to watch yourself have sex, use a mirror. They are like cameras that forget, which makes me wonder: Why can't celebrities keep it together these days?" Johansson continues before breaking into a "Chicago" song with "Dina Lohan" and "Ke$ha".
That night, Johansson also mimics Patti Stanger from "The Millionaire Matchmaker", a pregnant Latina, Terry the child star and also herself for Hollywood Dish segment. Arcade Fire appear as the musical guest, performing "We Used to Wait" and "Sprawl II".
This week's Weekend Update takes a jab at Kanye West - George W. Bush rivalry, with Jay Pharoah playing the former and Jason Sudeikis playing the latter. "We're both rich and we're both impulsive. He interrupted Taylor Swift at an awards show, I interrupted how well our country was doing for eight years," Sudeikis' Bush deadpanned.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group