Scarlett Johansson Is 16 and Pregnant on 'SNL'
As a child actress whose transition to an adult one is clean, Scarlett Johansson gives a lot of advice to young stars out there through "Saturday Night Live" sketches. The 25-year-old turned 16 in a spoof of MTV's "My Super Sweet 16" which is mashed up with "16 and Pregnant". In another sketch, she's a starlet of a Disney show.
Wearing a fake pregnant belly, Johansson appears with a gown and tiara to portray a spoiled teenager who is wheeled into delivery room. The sketch takes on programs by MTV which is shortened from Maternity Television. It presents "America's Best Pregnant Dance Crew", "Wild 'N Out" featuring a baby, "Cribs" which is simply about baby's bed, and "I'm Snooki and Pregnant".
Earlier that night, Johansson melts the ice with some points that young stars can take note on. "For a start wear underwear, why wouldn't you, it takes seconds to put on and it's comfortable. Underwear - it's your friend," she says. "Another way to keep cameras out of your life; do not have a show where cameras follow you around. That's an easy one and if you make a sex tape you are not allowed to act surprised when it ends up on the Internet. Sex tapes are like take away soup containers, they always leak."
"And if you are desperate to watch yourself have sex, use a mirror. They are like cameras that forget, which makes me wonder: Why can't celebrities keep it together these days?" Johansson continues before breaking into a "Chicago" song with "Dina Lohan" and "Ke$ha".
That night, Johansson also mimics Patti Stanger from "The Millionaire Matchmaker", a pregnant Latina, Terry the child star and also herself for Hollywood Dish segment. Arcade Fire appear as the musical guest, performing "We Used to Wait" and "Sprawl II".
This week's Weekend Update takes a jab at Kanye West - George W. Bush rivalry, with Jay Pharoah playing the former and Jason Sudeikis playing the latter. "We're both rich and we're both impulsive. He interrupted Taylor Swift at an awards show, I interrupted how well our country was doing for eight years," Sudeikis' Bush deadpanned.
More Saturday Night Live News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation