Welcoming First Baby, Ne-Yo Shares It on Twitter
"So Sick" hitmaker Ne-Yo is officially a first time father. According to People, the 28-year-old R&B singer's girlfriend Monyetta Shaw, who was initially due in January next year, gave birth to a healthy baby girl on late Friday night, November 12 at a hospital in Atlanta, Georgia.
When Monyetta was in labor, Ne-Yo was at a charity event for his Ne-Yo Foundation. However, the "Miss Independent" singer later rushed to the hospital once he heard the news and made it to be by her side for the birth. The proud newly-parents named their daughter Madilyn Grace Smith.
Furthermore, Ne-Yo has taken it to his Twitter page to share the happy news. "Salutations all. As my life transforms due to the new life that sprung up on me last night, it's good to know my folks support. Luv y'all," he wrote. "Much luv to my twit fam and everybody showin' luv to my new addition!! She's healthy and happy. Feels like I'm in luv for the first time."
"Welcoming that lil' girl to the world last night defined for me what 'willing to kill and die for' truly means. My world, my life, all hers," Ne-Yo added. The star also informed his Twitter followers that the baby's birth will be followed by the birth of his "brand new album", "Libra Scale". Of the record, he gushed, "Life is GOOD!!!! Nov. 22nd, around the corner!!!"
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake