Michael Jackson's New Song 'Keep Your Head Up' Leaks
While people are looking forward to the official Michael Jackson first posthumous single "Hold My Hand" which will be released on November 15, what just surfaced on the web is a different MJ song. Still taken from his forthcoming album "Michael", the newly-leaked song is titled "Keep Your Head Up".
Unlike the soon-to-be-released single which features Akon and the buzz track "Breaking News" which contains upbeat tune, this new one is a solo song with slow beat. "Keep your head up to the sky/ We could just rise up, tell me now/ Give me your wings so we can fly," Michael sings softly.
The self-titled album is going to be made available for purchase in the U.S. on December 14. Beside collaborating with Akon, Michael Jackson also makes a duet with 50 Cent in "Monster" and Lenny Kravitz in "(I Can't Make It) Another Day".
More Michael Jackson News
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood