Michael Jackson's New Song 'Keep Your Head Up' Leaks
While people are looking forward to the official Michael Jackson first posthumous single "Hold My Hand" which will be released on November 15, what just surfaced on the web is a different MJ song. Still taken from his forthcoming album "Michael", the newly-leaked song is titled "Keep Your Head Up".
Unlike the soon-to-be-released single which features Akon and the buzz track "Breaking News" which contains upbeat tune, this new one is a solo song with slow beat. "Keep your head up to the sky/ We could just rise up, tell me now/ Give me your wings so we can fly," Michael sings softly.
The self-titled album is going to be made available for purchase in the U.S. on December 14. Beside collaborating with Akon, Michael Jackson also makes a duet with 50 Cent in "Monster" and Lenny Kravitz in "(I Can't Make It) Another Day".
More Michael Jackson News
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake