Michael Jackson's New Song 'Keep Your Head Up' Leaks
While people are looking forward to the official Michael Jackson first posthumous single "Hold My Hand" which will be released on November 15, what just surfaced on the web is a different MJ song. Still taken from his forthcoming album "Michael", the newly-leaked song is titled "Keep Your Head Up".
Unlike the soon-to-be-released single which features Akon and the buzz track "Breaking News" which contains upbeat tune, this new one is a solo song with slow beat. "Keep your head up to the sky/ We could just rise up, tell me now/ Give me your wings so we can fly," Michael sings softly.
The self-titled album is going to be made available for purchase in the U.S. on December 14. Beside collaborating with Akon, Michael Jackson also makes a duet with 50 Cent in "Monster" and Lenny Kravitz in "(I Can't Make It) Another Day".
More Michael Jackson News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle