Michael Jackson's New Song 'Keep Your Head Up' Leaks
While people are looking forward to the official Michael Jackson first posthumous single "Hold My Hand" which will be released on November 15, what just surfaced on the web is a different MJ song. Still taken from his forthcoming album "Michael", the newly-leaked song is titled "Keep Your Head Up".
Unlike the soon-to-be-released single which features Akon and the buzz track "Breaking News" which contains upbeat tune, this new one is a solo song with slow beat. "Keep your head up to the sky/ We could just rise up, tell me now/ Give me your wings so we can fly," Michael sings softly.
The self-titled album is going to be made available for purchase in the U.S. on December 14. Beside collaborating with Akon, Michael Jackson also makes a duet with 50 Cent in "Monster" and Lenny Kravitz in "(I Can't Make It) Another Day".
More Michael Jackson News
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board