Justin Bieber Twisted His Knee in Concert, New Song 'Pray' Leaks
Justin Bieber has once again got injured in concert. After fracturing his foot last year when supporting Taylor Swift's "Fearless" gig, the pint-sized singing sensation has now accidentally got his knee twisted "pretty bad" during a stop in Cleveland for his "My World" tour, according to Gossip Cop.
The accident happened when Bieber performed at Wolstein Center on November 11. Despite the mishap, he managed to finish his set. A source told E! News that shortly after exiting the stage, he went straight to his tour bus to rest. His rep, meanwhile, said, "We are hoping it's just a bad sprain."
On Twitter the next day, Bieber wrote, "Busted my knee last night in the middle of the show. Not fun. Finished the show with a sweet limp." Hours later, he gave update on his condition, "Knee is swollen today but all good. Spending some quality time with @studiomama [his mother]."
Almost at the same time, Justin Bieber's new song "Pray" hit the web. Although it is lifted from his upcoming "My Worlds Acoustic", the song is not exactly unplugged. He sings about the less fortunate in this new leak, telling them that there is always sunshine behind the rain.
The emotional song is just perfect for holiday season since the acoustic album will be released around Black Friday. "I just can't sleep tonight, knowing that things ain't right/ It's in the papers, it's on the TV, it's everywhere that I go/ Children are crying/ Soldiers are dying/ Some people don't have a home," he delivers the lyrics in a clear voice.
While the song is meant to empower others, the album itself is recorded for the haters. "I really think that I did an acoustic album because there's a lot of haters out there that say, 'Justin Bieber can't sing. His voice is all Auto-Tuned'," he said. "And there's a lot with production, it kind of drowns out your voice, and it takes away from the singer, over the synths and everything. . . . I think kind of stripping it down and having it kind of really mellow and being able to hear my voice is why I wanted to do it."
The album, however, is sold only in Canada and America. But fans living outside the territories can purchase it through "My Worlds - The Collection" which will come out worldwide on November 30.
More Justin Bieber News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers