Ultimate Fighting Champ Chuck Liddell Engaged to Longtime Girlfriend
Chuck Liddell, a former Ultimate Fighting Championship champion, is officially off the market. Chuck, who is also former "Dancing with the Stars" contestant, proposed to his girlfriend Heidi Northcott on Thursday, November 4, a rep confirmed to People.
Although the rep hasn't mentioned whether or not the newly-engaged couple has set the wedding date, the proposal detail was revealed. According to the site, Chuck presented the ring to Heidi, whom he has dated for over a year, after a helicopter ride to the Grand Canyon.
The wedding will be the first trip down the aisle for both Chuck and Heidi, who met through a mutual friend at a party and have appeared in a viral campaign for Reebok together last year. The couple's engagement came after the recent engagement of "Dancing with the Stars" professional dancer Karina Smirnoff and baseball star Brad Penny who were introduced by Chuck.
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'
- Did Geoff Johns Just Confirm That Armie Hammer Would Play Green Lantern in DC Movies?
- Inside Kanye West's Music Comeback Plans Following Hospitalization
- Kendall Jenner Isn't Happy About That Rolls-Royce for Her Birthday? Here's Why
- Mariah Carey Can't Wear Her Shoes Alone in New Promo for 'Mariah's World'