Ultimate Fighting Champ Chuck Liddell Engaged to Longtime Girlfriend
Chuck Liddell, a former Ultimate Fighting Championship champion, is officially off the market. Chuck, who is also former "Dancing with the Stars" contestant, proposed to his girlfriend Heidi Northcott on Thursday, November 4, a rep confirmed to People.
Although the rep hasn't mentioned whether or not the newly-engaged couple has set the wedding date, the proposal detail was revealed. According to the site, Chuck presented the ring to Heidi, whom he has dated for over a year, after a helicopter ride to the Grand Canyon.
The wedding will be the first trip down the aisle for both Chuck and Heidi, who met through a mutual friend at a party and have appeared in a viral campaign for Reebok together last year. The couple's engagement came after the recent engagement of "Dancing with the Stars" professional dancer Karina Smirnoff and baseball star Brad Penny who were introduced by Chuck.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group