Ultimate Fighting Champ Chuck Liddell Engaged to Longtime Girlfriend
Chuck Liddell, a former Ultimate Fighting Championship champion, is officially off the market. Chuck, who is also former "Dancing with the Stars" contestant, proposed to his girlfriend Heidi Northcott on Thursday, November 4, a rep confirmed to People.
Although the rep hasn't mentioned whether or not the newly-engaged couple has set the wedding date, the proposal detail was revealed. According to the site, Chuck presented the ring to Heidi, whom he has dated for over a year, after a helicopter ride to the Grand Canyon.
The wedding will be the first trip down the aisle for both Chuck and Heidi, who met through a mutual friend at a party and have appeared in a viral campaign for Reebok together last year. The couple's engagement came after the recent engagement of "Dancing with the Stars" professional dancer Karina Smirnoff and baseball star Brad Penny who were introduced by Chuck.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation