Ultimate Fighting Champ Chuck Liddell Engaged to Longtime Girlfriend
Chuck Liddell, a former Ultimate Fighting Championship champion, is officially off the market. Chuck, who is also former "Dancing with the Stars" contestant, proposed to his girlfriend Heidi Northcott on Thursday, November 4, a rep confirmed to People.
Although the rep hasn't mentioned whether or not the newly-engaged couple has set the wedding date, the proposal detail was revealed. According to the site, Chuck presented the ring to Heidi, whom he has dated for over a year, after a helicopter ride to the Grand Canyon.
The wedding will be the first trip down the aisle for both Chuck and Heidi, who met through a mutual friend at a party and have appeared in a viral campaign for Reebok together last year. The couple's engagement came after the recent engagement of "Dancing with the Stars" professional dancer Karina Smirnoff and baseball star Brad Penny who were introduced by Chuck.
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?