Ultimate Fighting Champ Chuck Liddell Engaged to Longtime Girlfriend
Chuck Liddell, a former Ultimate Fighting Championship champion, is officially off the market. Chuck, who is also former "Dancing with the Stars" contestant, proposed to his girlfriend Heidi Northcott on Thursday, November 4, a rep confirmed to People.
Although the rep hasn't mentioned whether or not the newly-engaged couple has set the wedding date, the proposal detail was revealed. According to the site, Chuck presented the ring to Heidi, whom he has dated for over a year, after a helicopter ride to the Grand Canyon.
The wedding will be the first trip down the aisle for both Chuck and Heidi, who met through a mutual friend at a party and have appeared in a viral campaign for Reebok together last year. The couple's engagement came after the recent engagement of "Dancing with the Stars" professional dancer Karina Smirnoff and baseball star Brad Penny who were introduced by Chuck.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video