Expelled Kids Story Not Included on 'Kate Plus 8'
Kate Gosselin makes it back to the headline after reports about two of her children getting expelled from school surfaced. TLC confirms that this part of Gosselin's life story is not going to be featured on her reality show "Kate Plus 8".
Gosselin's two six-year-olds Collin and Alexis are reportedly home-schooled now. In Touch magazine's source said they got expelled because of bad behavior, saying "They've fought with their peers, called them nasty names and made fun of other kids. The things they are saying are not words they should know."
Many thought that this matter would be discussed in an upcoming special which airs November 28. But instead of dealing with the circumstances, the episode will solely focus on how the Gosselins spent their Halloween. The network rep which confirmed this to THR would not give further details.
Gosselin is not opening mouth either about the report. A source told NY Post said, "[Kate's] number one concern is protecting her children and is keeping this personal situation as a private matter that she works out with her kids."
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media