Expelled Kids Story Not Included on 'Kate Plus 8'
Kate Gosselin makes it back to the headline after reports about two of her children getting expelled from school surfaced. TLC confirms that this part of Gosselin's life story is not going to be featured on her reality show "Kate Plus 8".
Gosselin's two six-year-olds Collin and Alexis are reportedly home-schooled now. In Touch magazine's source said they got expelled because of bad behavior, saying "They've fought with their peers, called them nasty names and made fun of other kids. The things they are saying are not words they should know."
Many thought that this matter would be discussed in an upcoming special which airs November 28. But instead of dealing with the circumstances, the episode will solely focus on how the Gosselins spent their Halloween. The network rep which confirmed this to THR would not give further details.
Gosselin is not opening mouth either about the report. A source told NY Post said, "[Kate's] number one concern is protecting her children and is keeping this personal situation as a private matter that she works out with her kids."
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says
- Joe Biden to Guest Star on 'Law and Order: SVU'. Get the First Look
- Listen to Pink and Kenny Chesney's New Song 'Setting the World on Fire'
- Lindsay Lohan Isn't Pregnant, Close Friend Hofit Golan Confirms
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Already Planning for Third Baby
- Marvel Confirms 'Avengers: Infinity War' Is One Movie, 'Avengers 4' Is Now Untitled
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album