'Love and Other Drugs' Gets Red Band Trailer
20th Century Fox has teased how raunchy their upcoming release "Love and Other Drugs" is by debuting a red band trailer. An exclusive courtesy of Break, the video has a lot of scenes where the characters, including Jake Gyllenhaal's Jamie and Anne Hathaway's Maggie, talk about sex. Additionally the trailer hints there will be a girl-on-girl kissing scene.
Maggie is an alluring free spirit who won't let anyone - or anything - tie her down. But she meets her match in Jamie whose relentless and nearly infallible charm serve him well with the ladies and in the cutthroat world of pharmaceutical sales.
Maggie and Jamie's evolving relationship takes them both by surprise, as they find themselves under the influence of the ultimate drug: love. But shortly after Jamie opens his heart to the woman he loves, he finds out a bitter reality that Maggie is sick.
Hathaway strips off in front of camera for this flick and she has admitted that she was an emotional wreck. But that probably is worth it since director Edward Zwick proposed her as an Oscar contender for her performance. "Wasn't she badass? Wasn't she good? She'd be in [the race] because of her performance," the helmer recently told MTV Hollywood Crush.
"Love and Other Drugs" is based on Jamie Reidy's novel "Hard Sell: The Evolution of a Viagra Salesman" which is turned into a screenplay by Zwick, Charles Randolph and Marshall Herskovitz. This R-rated drama will arrive in U.S. theaters on November 24, just in time for Thanksgiving.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special