'Love and Other Drugs' Gets Red Band Trailer
20th Century Fox has teased how raunchy their upcoming release "Love and Other Drugs" is by debuting a red band trailer. An exclusive courtesy of Break, the video has a lot of scenes where the characters, including Jake Gyllenhaal's Jamie and Anne Hathaway's Maggie, talk about sex. Additionally the trailer hints there will be a girl-on-girl kissing scene.
Maggie is an alluring free spirit who won't let anyone - or anything - tie her down. But she meets her match in Jamie whose relentless and nearly infallible charm serve him well with the ladies and in the cutthroat world of pharmaceutical sales.
Maggie and Jamie's evolving relationship takes them both by surprise, as they find themselves under the influence of the ultimate drug: love. But shortly after Jamie opens his heart to the woman he loves, he finds out a bitter reality that Maggie is sick.
Hathaway strips off in front of camera for this flick and she has admitted that she was an emotional wreck. But that probably is worth it since director Edward Zwick proposed her as an Oscar contender for her performance. "Wasn't she badass? Wasn't she good? She'd be in [the race] because of her performance," the helmer recently told MTV Hollywood Crush.
"Love and Other Drugs" is based on Jamie Reidy's novel "Hard Sell: The Evolution of a Viagra Salesman" which is turned into a screenplay by Zwick, Charles Randolph and Marshall Herskovitz. This R-rated drama will arrive in U.S. theaters on November 24, just in time for Thanksgiving.
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'