Zsa Zsa Gabor Back to Hospital Because of 'Massive Blood Clot'
Zsa Zsa Gabor has been readmitted to hospital for the fourth time in five months. The 93-year-old actress was rushed back to Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles on Friday, November 12 after doctor diagnosed her with "a massive blood clot" which could lead into a heart attack, her publicist John Blanchette said as CNN reported.
"He was afraid she was in jeopardy of heart attack," Blanchette said about the doctor diagnosing Gabor. Furthermore, Gabor's husband, Prince Frederic von Anhalt, said on Friday evening that his wife's left leg was "swollen like hell" and she had an infection in her right leg. The Hungarian-born movie veteran was being treated in the emergency room at the medical center.
von Anhalt further revealed that Gabor had "no blood flow to her leg" with Blanchette adding that Gabor "was complaining about her leg swelling and hurting her" earlier that day. A doctor was later called to her Bel Air, California home, diagnosed her with a "massive blood clot" and took the star back to hospital.
Zsa Zsa Gabor has been in and out Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center since she fell and broke her hip in July. Because of her condition, Gabor even "asked to see a priest and receive her last rites" back in August, the same month she underwent a surgery to remove two blood clots.
- Henry Cavill's Mustache Will Be Digitally Removed From 'Justice League' Reshoots
- Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee Slam Venezuelan President for Using 'Despacito' as Political Propaganda
- Makeup-Free Kesha Shows Her Freckles in New Selfie
- Birdman Fires Back After Tyga Claims Cash Money Owes Him $12 Million
- Kevin Hart Considers Renewing Wedding Vows to Eniko Parrish Amid Cheating Rumors
- Netflix Debuts Teaser Trailer for New Margaret Atwood Adaptation, 'Alias Grace'
- Joshep Duggar Shares Romantic Engagement Photos With Fiancee Kendra Caldwell
- Daniel Craig Confirmed to Return for Bond 25, Release Date Announced