'What's My Name?' Video: Rihanna and Drake Smitten With Each Other
Rihanna and Drake are falling for each other in a newly-debuted music video for their duet track "What's My Name?". They start to flirt when meeting at a grocery store and continue to get more intimate in their apartment. Near the end of the clip, Drizzy whispers "I love you" on RiRi's ear and kisses her.
Coming from RiRi's next studio installment "Loud", the duet track makes a huge jump from No. 60 to No. 1 on Billboard Hot 100 in its third week of release. It topped lead single "Only Girl (In the World)" which could only peak at No. 3 on the U.S. singles chart.
"Holy sh*t! What's my name just passed Only Girl, went no.1! My Navy is strong! This is the best news, 2 top 5 songs, THANK U," RiRi shared her joy with her Twitter followers earlier this week.
More Rihanna News
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'