Christina Aguilera Wants to 'Express' Herself in New 'Burlesque' Clip
Another musical performance from "Burlesque" has been clipped ahead of the movie's November 24 release in the U.S. It sees Christina Aguilera's Ali singing "Express" on stage and dancing to the tune while wearing a skimpy black outfit, making Cam Gigandet's Jack's jaw drop.
In the film, Ali is an aspiring singer who moves to Los Angeles to pursue her dream. Landing a job as a cocktail waitress in The Burlesque Lounge, a majestic but ailing theater headlined by Cher's Tess, Ali vows to perform there one day.
With the help of a sharp-witted stage manager and gender-bending host played by Stanley Tucci, she makes her way from the bar to the stage. Her spectacular voice restores The Burlesque Lounge to its former glory, though not before a charismatic entrepreneur arrives with an enticing proposal.
Kristen Bell, Eric Dane and Julianne Hough also land roles in this drama musical which comes from director Steve Antin. He additionally teams up with Diablo Cody, Keith Merryman and Susannah Grant to write the script for "Burlesque".
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair