Christina Aguilera Wants to 'Express' Herself in New 'Burlesque' Clip
Another musical performance from "Burlesque" has been clipped ahead of the movie's November 24 release in the U.S. It sees Christina Aguilera's Ali singing "Express" on stage and dancing to the tune while wearing a skimpy black outfit, making Cam Gigandet's Jack's jaw drop.
In the film, Ali is an aspiring singer who moves to Los Angeles to pursue her dream. Landing a job as a cocktail waitress in The Burlesque Lounge, a majestic but ailing theater headlined by Cher's Tess, Ali vows to perform there one day.
With the help of a sharp-witted stage manager and gender-bending host played by Stanley Tucci, she makes her way from the bar to the stage. Her spectacular voice restores The Burlesque Lounge to its former glory, though not before a charismatic entrepreneur arrives with an enticing proposal.
Kristen Bell, Eric Dane and Julianne Hough also land roles in this drama musical which comes from director Steve Antin. He additionally teams up with Diablo Cody, Keith Merryman and Susannah Grant to write the script for "Burlesque".
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says