Christina Aguilera Wants to 'Express' Herself in New 'Burlesque' Clip
Another musical performance from "Burlesque" has been clipped ahead of the movie's November 24 release in the U.S. It sees Christina Aguilera's Ali singing "Express" on stage and dancing to the tune while wearing a skimpy black outfit, making Cam Gigandet's Jack's jaw drop.
In the film, Ali is an aspiring singer who moves to Los Angeles to pursue her dream. Landing a job as a cocktail waitress in The Burlesque Lounge, a majestic but ailing theater headlined by Cher's Tess, Ali vows to perform there one day.
With the help of a sharp-witted stage manager and gender-bending host played by Stanley Tucci, she makes her way from the bar to the stage. Her spectacular voice restores The Burlesque Lounge to its former glory, though not before a charismatic entrepreneur arrives with an enticing proposal.
Kristen Bell, Eric Dane and Julianne Hough also land roles in this drama musical which comes from director Steve Antin. He additionally teams up with Diablo Cody, Keith Merryman and Susannah Grant to write the script for "Burlesque".
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs