Christina Aguilera Wants to 'Express' Herself in New 'Burlesque' Clip
Another musical performance from "Burlesque" has been clipped ahead of the movie's November 24 release in the U.S. It sees Christina Aguilera's Ali singing "Express" on stage and dancing to the tune while wearing a skimpy black outfit, making Cam Gigandet's Jack's jaw drop.
In the film, Ali is an aspiring singer who moves to Los Angeles to pursue her dream. Landing a job as a cocktail waitress in The Burlesque Lounge, a majestic but ailing theater headlined by Cher's Tess, Ali vows to perform there one day.
With the help of a sharp-witted stage manager and gender-bending host played by Stanley Tucci, she makes her way from the bar to the stage. Her spectacular voice restores The Burlesque Lounge to its former glory, though not before a charismatic entrepreneur arrives with an enticing proposal.
Kristen Bell, Eric Dane and Julianne Hough also land roles in this drama musical which comes from director Steve Antin. He additionally teams up with Diablo Cody, Keith Merryman and Susannah Grant to write the script for "Burlesque".
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes