Christina Aguilera Wants to 'Express' Herself in New 'Burlesque' Clip
Another musical performance from "Burlesque" has been clipped ahead of the movie's November 24 release in the U.S. It sees Christina Aguilera's Ali singing "Express" on stage and dancing to the tune while wearing a skimpy black outfit, making Cam Gigandet's Jack's jaw drop.
In the film, Ali is an aspiring singer who moves to Los Angeles to pursue her dream. Landing a job as a cocktail waitress in The Burlesque Lounge, a majestic but ailing theater headlined by Cher's Tess, Ali vows to perform there one day.
With the help of a sharp-witted stage manager and gender-bending host played by Stanley Tucci, she makes her way from the bar to the stage. Her spectacular voice restores The Burlesque Lounge to its former glory, though not before a charismatic entrepreneur arrives with an enticing proposal.
Kristen Bell, Eric Dane and Julianne Hough also land roles in this drama musical which comes from director Steve Antin. He additionally teams up with Diablo Cody, Keith Merryman and Susannah Grant to write the script for "Burlesque".
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton