'Clone Wars' Sneak Peek Reveals Origin of 'Star Wars' Villain
There will soon be limited theatrical screenings and big screen sneak peek of "Star Wars: The Clone Wars" in several cities around U.S. But a clip has been released first online to highlight on the villain called Savage Opress, who is none other than the brother of halved Sith Lord Darth Maul.
The animated series itself is divided into three episodes with the first one debuting on Cartoon Network on January 7, 2011. "For the first time ever, Sith training will be explored - and with it, truths about the very nature of the dark side itself!" description of the story-arc said. Also, "A warrior forged by a dark sorcery as mystical and powerful as the Force, Opress will uncover shocking revelations about the galaxy's tenuous balance."
Screenings, which information can be obtained at StarWars.com, will be held for free on several dates in December but attendees are encouraged to bring new or unwrapped toys for underprivileged children this holiday season. In addition, Hasbro has generously agreed to match every donation with a Star Wars toy. The event is the joint venture of Lucasfilm and Cartoon Network.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic