'Clone Wars' Sneak Peek Reveals Origin of 'Star Wars' Villain
There will soon be limited theatrical screenings and big screen sneak peek of "Star Wars: The Clone Wars" in several cities around U.S. But a clip has been released first online to highlight on the villain called Savage Opress, who is none other than the brother of halved Sith Lord Darth Maul.
The animated series itself is divided into three episodes with the first one debuting on Cartoon Network on January 7, 2011. "For the first time ever, Sith training will be explored - and with it, truths about the very nature of the dark side itself!" description of the story-arc said. Also, "A warrior forged by a dark sorcery as mystical and powerful as the Force, Opress will uncover shocking revelations about the galaxy's tenuous balance."
Screenings, which information can be obtained at StarWars.com, will be held for free on several dates in December but attendees are encouraged to bring new or unwrapped toys for underprivileged children this holiday season. In addition, Hasbro has generously agreed to match every donation with a Star Wars toy. The event is the joint venture of Lucasfilm and Cartoon Network.
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date