'Clone Wars' Sneak Peek Reveals Origin of 'Star Wars' Villain
There will soon be limited theatrical screenings and big screen sneak peek of "Star Wars: The Clone Wars" in several cities around U.S. But a clip has been released first online to highlight on the villain called Savage Opress, who is none other than the brother of halved Sith Lord Darth Maul.
The animated series itself is divided into three episodes with the first one debuting on Cartoon Network on January 7, 2011. "For the first time ever, Sith training will be explored - and with it, truths about the very nature of the dark side itself!" description of the story-arc said. Also, "A warrior forged by a dark sorcery as mystical and powerful as the Force, Opress will uncover shocking revelations about the galaxy's tenuous balance."
Screenings, which information can be obtained at StarWars.com, will be held for free on several dates in December but attendees are encouraged to bring new or unwrapped toys for underprivileged children this holiday season. In addition, Hasbro has generously agreed to match every donation with a Star Wars toy. The event is the joint venture of Lucasfilm and Cartoon Network.
- 'Power Rangers' First Full Trailer Offers First Official Look at Zordon and Megazord
- Amazon Is Adapting Neil Gaiman's 'Good Omens' Into a Limited Series
- Caitlyn Jenner's Rep Clears Up Rumors of Inaugural Dance With Donald Trump
- Nancy Sinatra Slams Donald Trump for Using Her Father's Song at His Inauguration Ball
- Ariana Grande Shares Sweet Birthday Message for 'Soulmate' Mac Miller
- Bella Thorne Gets Flirty With Zedd on Twitter and His Fans Absolutely Hate It
- Fetty Wap and Monty Flaunt Million-Dollar Bling in New Video for 'S**t I Like'
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Reportedly Fighting Over Whether to Have Baby No. 3