Shocking Hookup in New 'Grey's Anatomy' Preview
"Grey's Anatomy" takes it outside Seattle Grace Hospital next week to display the last stage Cristina is in. Derek lands the grant he needs for his clinical trial and all the attendings take him out to Joe's Bar to celebrate, but they get a surprise when they see someone they know already at the bar.
Meanwhile, Meredith and Alex have to fend for themselves during the night shift with a nine-year-old patient who's experiencing post-surgical complications and his very pushy mother. But the most surprising thing that fans can expect is a hookup between Callie and Sloan.
"Slow Night, So Long" airs Thursday, November 18 on ABC.
"Grey's Anatomy" has a big chance to win at next year's People's Choice Awards for it leads the nomination list with seven. Sandra Oh, Ellen Pompeo and Patrick Dempsey will compete against each other under the category of Favorite TV Doctor. The show itself runs for Favorite TV Drama and earns the other three nods in acting category for Dempsey, Oh and guest star Demi Lovato.
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour