Shocking Hookup in New 'Grey's Anatomy' Preview
"Grey's Anatomy" takes it outside Seattle Grace Hospital next week to display the last stage Cristina is in. Derek lands the grant he needs for his clinical trial and all the attendings take him out to Joe's Bar to celebrate, but they get a surprise when they see someone they know already at the bar.
Meanwhile, Meredith and Alex have to fend for themselves during the night shift with a nine-year-old patient who's experiencing post-surgical complications and his very pushy mother. But the most surprising thing that fans can expect is a hookup between Callie and Sloan.
"Slow Night, So Long" airs Thursday, November 18 on ABC.
"Grey's Anatomy" has a big chance to win at next year's People's Choice Awards for it leads the nomination list with seven. Sandra Oh, Ellen Pompeo and Patrick Dempsey will compete against each other under the category of Favorite TV Doctor. The show itself runs for Favorite TV Drama and earns the other three nods in acting category for Dempsey, Oh and guest star Demi Lovato.
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months