Gwyneth Paltrow and Matthew Morrison's 'Glee' Mash-Up Surfaces
A few days before "Glee" airs its Gwyneth Paltrow-featured episode, an audio stream of the "Country Strong" songstress singing Rihanna's "Umbrella" hits the web. She is joined by Matthew Morrison who tackles the classic "Singin' in the Rain" lines.
Gwyneth Paltrow has been singing a lot recently. She has recorded three songs for the upcoming country movie and then followed it up with preparations for her live debut performance at the recent CMA Awards. She did them all quite well, wowing country music lovers and winning over music critics for the CMAAs gig.
Now, fans are looking forward to watch her guest-starring stint on the FOX hit TV series "Glee". She will be visiting as a substitute teacher when Mr. Schuester (Morrison) gets sick and taking over his Spanish class and the glee club. Titled "The Substitute", the episode will air on November 16.
In another news, new "Glee" Christmas album has been made available for stream on MySpace. The effort has k.d. Lang as a featured guest and will be released across the country also on November 16.
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- 'Westworld' Reveals Who the Man in Black Is, but There Are Bigger Twists
- Madonna Accused of Getting Butt Implants After Onstage Twerk With Ariana Grande
- Jonah Hill Involved in Serious Car Accident in L.A. - Is He Okay?
- The Weeknd Scores Second No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Starboy'
- 'American Honey' Is Triumphant at British Independent Film Awards
- Artist of the Week: Zay Hilfigerrr
- Gwen Stefani Fails to Cover Her Neck Hickey During an Outing With Her Kids
- Find Out When Kim Kardashian Will Return to Social Media