Gwyneth Paltrow and Matthew Morrison's 'Glee' Mash-Up Surfaces
A few days before "Glee" airs its Gwyneth Paltrow-featured episode, an audio stream of the "Country Strong" songstress singing Rihanna's "Umbrella" hits the web. She is joined by Matthew Morrison who tackles the classic "Singin' in the Rain" lines.
Gwyneth Paltrow has been singing a lot recently. She has recorded three songs for the upcoming country movie and then followed it up with preparations for her live debut performance at the recent CMA Awards. She did them all quite well, wowing country music lovers and winning over music critics for the CMAAs gig.
Now, fans are looking forward to watch her guest-starring stint on the FOX hit TV series "Glee". She will be visiting as a substitute teacher when Mr. Schuester (Morrison) gets sick and taking over his Spanish class and the glee club. Titled "The Substitute", the episode will air on November 16.
In another news, new "Glee" Christmas album has been made available for stream on MySpace. The effort has k.d. Lang as a featured guest and will be released across the country also on November 16.
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake